This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    I drank WAYYYYYYY to much last night. lol. shit was fun tho. almost got arrested, got a nice little lap dance, and I pretty much made on of the drinking noobs that was with us get alcohol poisoning. Now HE was fucked up, lol. He probably had just as much as me to drink and by the end of the night, he was shaking and unresponsive so we gave had to put him in the shower so he could get somewhat dehydrated again ,lol.

im still fucked up . i woke up shaking a little and i still cant walk straight, LMAO.
    Don't know HOW much the 2 of you drank but from the sounds of it he was pretty far gone. Sounds as he probably did have a mild case of alcohol poisoning. At least you were able to wake him up a get him moving. Unreponsiveness and shaking due to drinking too much can cause death.

Glad you had fun though.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Unreponsiveness and shaking due to drinking too much can cause death.
      too true....

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
        lol anywayysssss people actually come to a rx7 meet lol.
        Funny...I didnt see you at the Ocean shores meet...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
          No, but I saw you at Cold Stone last night.

I thought he was divorcing?
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

im just gonna say it... drinking like that is stupid and dangerous! none of that is ammusing to me.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

That's cus you're old.

Plus, he's a noobie. Ni**a's gota learn their limit one way or anther.
              Last edited by Father Time; 09-28-2008, 10:27 AM. Reason: Have to play fair

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yayyy for everclear 190 proof
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

or he could have not drank and succumed to peer pressure like the dumb kid he is I dunno I never did that shit in high school and never got into it when I lived on my own. but what ever floats your boat
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

That's why you have the most boringest life.

Dave, you are boring. SRSLY.

There was no peer pressure actually. He kept asking me for more drinks, so I got the bo what he wanted.

Comment

dude david is the shit, he gets bbq sauce all over at red robin and requires the bib lmao
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

davids girl has a big butt.

True story.
                        Last edited by d112crzy; 09-28-2008, 01:39 AM.

Comment

^^LOL^^

when are you headed back into town???
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

December.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              lol... ya.. i had to work i think actually I dont even think my cb was running then lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

so i seen a hot ass blonde in a red cb last night
                                sorry
                                i mean a red boosted cb
                                looked just like cheeseboners car just different wheels

and she was actually very gorgeous. she pulled up next to me going up muck hill,
                                then i got a little glance, and with the sound of a BOV she was spoolin away

i didnt try to catch her
                                :

anyone know her?
                                or the car?

Comment

Working...
                                X