This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
    He has a Memphis 1000d running to 3 PPI 12s and he's done 145-150 consistently with hit.

I've got an old school Kicker Impulse 2252, it's plenty power. If I did get it, I may just resell it.

Just did some work on my car, washed it, took my wiper arms off (looks cleaner and we're having nice weather) painted my grill... need to wash the windows and interior next.
    You mean 145-150 on the epicenter? There off by 5-8 dbs I have 3 different friends with tl's have him come get metered on a real meter. There's a spl show on the 20th in marysville have him come out well get a real reading...... unless were talking not in a trunk which with 3 12's most likely he's not.I'm not bashing by any means if he's doing those kind of numbers ob that amp he should be on teamnwspl I really don't see him hitting a 150 with that amp unless he's walled. I'd love to see and hear what he has going on......in my car it takes over 4k rms to hit a 150 and omost 10k rms to hit a 154ish. I really don't think he's as loud as you may think. I hit a 144.5 with 2k
    rms and that's at 27 hrtz mabe he's tuned high and that's why he's hitting those numbers? Idk I'd have to have more info seems a bit off on numbers....
    Last edited by SPLCB7; 05-07-2012, 05:28 AM.
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Comment

It's not a wall or a trunk, it's in his extended cab Mazda pick up. With the Epic 160 in the dash, he can do 140-143, he put it on the dash and then the drivers side kick panel when he hit 150. He has 3 PPI flat piston 12's. He's got another Memphis 1000d but it's not hooked up. I don't know that he'd drive that far, unless it was to ride his 4 wheeler... damn kids. I'll tell him about NWSPL, don't know that he's ever heard of it. He wants a full size extended cab Chevy pick up to put those 2 amps and 3 Alpine Type R 15s in.

Comment

Niiiiice COLON! Haha what color!

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Niiiiice COLON! Haha what color!
            Colin... ...............

They are orange

Comment

What's the dropgoing to be lol

Comment

about 2 inches, skunk2 springs

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                  It's not a wall or a trunk, it's in his extended cab Mazda pick up. With the Epic 160 in the dash, he can do 140-143, he put it on the dash and then the drivers side kick panel when he hit 150. He has 3 PPI flat piston 12's. He's got another Memphis 1000d but it's not hooked up. I don't know that he'd drive that far, unless it was to ride his 4 wheeler... damn kids. I'll tell him about NWSPL, don't know that he's ever heard of it. He wants a full size extended cab Chevy pick up to put those 2 amps and 3 Alpine Type R 15s in.
                  Lol you should talk him into some sundown sa's and sundown amps just saying.... there's members in Spokane and in Idaho so he just need to get hooked up from one of them and hell know his real DB score.... deff have him hit the site or find us on fb

Comment

He's been looking at the Sundown Audio stuff for a while, his money situation is shit at the moment. I'm trying to talk him into trading me 2 JL 12s in a box. He was at a pawn shop and got 4 of em out the door for like 150. I forget the exact model, but they were like new. Lucky bastard! And they're the newer style.

I got an AEM intake with AEM coupler at a junk yard yesterday for 3 bucks. Just needs a filter. Pretty good score, I think.

Comment

I have a KnN ill give ya for 5$ lol

Whose that Emery kid from NWSPL Steve? He said you told him to hit me up for parts lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Whose that Emery kid from NWSPL Steve? He said you told him to hit me up for parts lol
                        Lol that's the homie he has a pretty nice crx he's the only other person I know that lives in pa lmao! I told him about that thick ass fiberglass Matt you guys have he's making door pods and needed some stuff so I told him to hit ya up.

Comment

Old F22A engine

Gentlemen,

Good day. Anyone have an old F22 from their accord that they want to give up? Looking for something with the head and no holes or cracks in the block.
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Went back to the junk yard (just found out they have a 91 EX) got another good score. Got 2 climate control knobs, a frost white rear door handle, a green rear door handle (painting it as we speak) a stock 5 speed shifter knob (traded that for a Blox weighted knob, straight across) all for 3 dollars.

Comment

Is that shipped? Pics?

Comment

Werdd steve i figured, he seems legit

And i wont ship that Knn thats 5$ picked up

I also have 3, yes 3 F22a1 completes, one needs rebuilt (299k) the others are good to go less then 150k on both

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X