Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im up to it lol watched/semi helped with taking off and on of my head the single cam will be cake lol. I would just like to have a kick it meet like the first one I went to at russ' house. Ahh the good ole days . . . But I am down to help and drink some beers.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I think i'd still get beat guys. My car is sloooow. haha.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
        I think i'd still get beat guys. My car is sloooow. haha.
        So was my auto.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

thats what you get for having the wrong trannie

MY RIDE

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
            So? You swapped and STILL have the wrong tranny! Point and shoot, no fun.

Bring your CB out, I want to see what it can do Dave.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

its not running bleh I still need to figure out whats wrong with it maybe my injectors are bad? I dunno wtf I hate my luck with cars

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                So um, who wants to help me replace the Cam seal/timing belt/water pump on my car?
                I'm not sure when, but who wants to help?
                It really is a one man job, another set of hands would just cause more issues and frustration. I have no problem overseeing the process and giving advice/help when needed. With a beer in the other hand of course.

fuck you guys I want my f22b to run so I can walk all of you fuckers LOL jk
                Did you really just say that? you need a 5spd to start. Ill race ur car in reverse!

Dave, honestly....you do realize the tranny thats in ur swapped car? Dont use that bum knee as an excuse! Man up!
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

Did you really just say that? you need a 5spd to start. Ill race ur car in reverse!

I'll take you up on that, from a 25mph roll!

Comment

It really is a one man job, another set of hands would just cause more issues and frustration. I have no problem overseeing the process and giving advice/help when needed. With a beer in the other hand of course.

Dave, honestly....you do realize the tranny thats in ur swapped car? Dont use that bum knee as an excuse! Man up!
                    I sit in traffic too much to enjoy a 5spd, and honestly if anyone takes what I just said serriously they should shoot themselves cause I don't give a fuck how fast I am just like cruising and looking good LOL we need to have a meet at the ale house where me and steve went so you can watch cart practice sean LOL

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

I sit in traffic too much to enjoy a 5spd, and honestly if anyone takes what I just said serriously they should shoot themselves cause I don't give a fuck how fast I am just like cruising and looking good LOL we need to have a meet at the ale house where me and steve went so you can watch cart practice sean LOL
                      Bullshit. There is never too much traffic for a 5sp!

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                        Bullshit. There is never too much traffic for a 5sp!
                        You need to go to Harborview and go up James street at about 5pm. You will retract that statement. People LOVE to stop on that BIG ASS hill and ride up your ass when stopped.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

LOL we need to have a meet at the ale house where me and steve went so you can watch cart practice sean LOL
                          its not cart practice. its formula 1!! lol but yeah... fuck the ram.

i semi agree about the 5spd comment. I hate traffic just cuz my foot gets tired from trying to push in that clutch! but i dont really care... i usually just create a huge gap between me and the person in front of my car...then go at a snails pace creep. That way im almost always moving...
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                            You need to go to Harborview and go up James street at about 5pm. You will retract that statement. People LOVE to stop on that BIG ASS hill and ride up your ass when stopped.
                            Thats when you get to practice using the ebrake and loading the car like you were gonna launch it at the track though.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                              Thats when you get to practice using the ebrake and loading the car like you were gonna launch it at the track though.
                              True enough. Most people don't though and they either kill it, or rev too high and feather the shit out of it.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

. i usually just create a huge gap between me and the person in front of my car...then go at a snails pace creep. That way im almost always moving...
                                Same. I try to always be rolling a little.

You're just a novice DA92.

Comment

Working...
                                X