X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelton View Post
    just moved here lol. Been here for about 4 weeks
    you have prolly already learned there is nothing around here....you can always check out nwtuner.com there are more east siders on there....that is if your ever lookin for anything to do

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

most def. went to pig out in the park last weekend, that was ok lol. Im still looking for a job over here lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

most def. went to pig out in the park last weekend, that was ok lol. Im still looking for a job over here lol.
        haha i was there with my gf visiting my friends. It was ok, kinda like a mini bite of seattle! haha
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

haha wow. What day you go. I went sat. and watched cracker play lol.

New people click here

Comment

so I am basically ready to sell my black sedan if anyones interested. I am thinking 2200 to start but will entertain reasonable offers. As for the specs here goes . . . .

159k on the motor auto
            new lower spark plug tube seals
            new spark plugs
            fresh oil change
            black leather interior good condition (no rips just cracks)
            its an ex so has all the power stuff

if anyones interested just let me know like I said ill entertain serrious offers

ps please don't move this cause I don't go into the classifieds at all anymore and I thin it would be even harder to sell my car in there anyways.
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Can I swap shells with you Dave?

Swap my motor to your black one and your F22A auto to my shell.

Then sell mine with YOUR motor.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol naw I don't think youed want to do that

pps its averaging 26 mpg
                Last edited by DA92CB7; 09-10-2009, 11:23 PM.
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I meant sell MY shell with YOUR motor in it and I would take YOUR black one with MY motor in it.

Sop you would end up selling a Bordeaux Red CB w/tan cloth interior with your busted ass motor in it.

I just want a CB w/sunroof.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I want a cb again. I hate my civic.

New people click here

Comment

Me too! I miss her:

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I still dont understand why I miss accords so much lol. There is one green one over here I keep seein and its makes me go back to my cb riding days haha

New people click here

Comment

I still dont understand why I miss accords so much lol. There is one green one over here I keep seein and its makes me go back to my cb riding days haha
                          I know. I don't get it, but I've been really wanting one.

That could change when my swap runs properly though.

What happened to the FC? I love FCs.
                          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

just sitting right now lol

New people click here

Comment

There was a local guy on one of the nissan forums with an sr20det swapped fc lol. You should totally do that.
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I think he is on rx7 club to haha.

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X