Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replace the fuse with one rated 5 amps more, a lot of the time it will fix the problem with no ill effects due to the older wiring building up resistance.

my intercooler loveeeeeeeees the cold
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I tried that already I put in a 20. as soon as I put the key in and turn it to ON
      the fuse blows...

Comment

Have you tried a different ecu? It's not exactly the same situation, but a buddy of mine had an amp that he bridged way lower than it was supposed to go. Long story short, every time he'd turn the stereo on, the fuse would blow. Come to find out some shit inside the amp was fried. Check the ecu, maybe something inside is bad.

Comment

lol i realized today that my tabs expired in oct...its what i get for not driving it in 2 months...but it runs again *oil in the distributor cap ftl*

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

that takes one small o ring to fix lol

Comment

lol, my car is also messed up. Im on the fence about it, i think my ignition switch is going out. But im unsure because it sounds like my starter is engaging when i put the clutch in. wtf, anyone have any good ideas on whats wrong? i need my car running lol
              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
                lol, my car is also messed up. Im on the fence about it, i think my ignition switch is going out. But im unsure because it sounds like my starter is engaging when i put the clutch in. wtf, anyone have any good ideas on whats wrong? i need my car running lol
                gonna need more info than just that to give any sort of help/advice.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                  that takes one small o ring to fix lol
                  not if its leaking thru the sub assembly already....
                  (that being the o-ring on the ext. dizzy shaft)
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                    lol i realized today that my tabs expired in oct...its what i get for not driving it in 2 months...but it runs again *oil in the distributor cap ftl*
                    that would explain why I havent seen your car when I go to the mall lately lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                    New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                      lol i realized today that my tabs expired in oct...its what i get for not driving it in 2 months...
                      Haha, we just went thru that with Tonya's car. She just got tabs just before Thanksgiving, realized they expired in August. Oops

Comment

Anybody wanting to buy DA teg?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

we 'ave received snowfall, arrrh matey.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I hate the snow. I hate the cold.

Comment

No snow here yet but we havent been above like 25 degrees for like 3 weeks lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

I love watching the noobs drive in the snow by our apartment. We have atleast an inch right now. Around 8pm till 5am its spossed to dump up here. I'm ready for it though, snow tires on stock rims are on my back seat!

Comment

Working...
                                X