This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    Sean is just going through his yearly emo stage.

He does it every year. Then every spring, he comes back and orders more parts for his car and waits till fall to install them.

Ha ha!
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      LOL, didnt miss anything.....yet.
      For a sec. I thought you were going to do something retarded like sell.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Sean is just going through his yearly emo stage.

He does it every year. Then every spring, he comes back and orders more parts for his car and waits till fall to install them.

this is true. i loose interest in the 15 year old pile o metal. not emo about it at all though.

wont go through the necessary steps to "sell" it, but if i was offered enough id take it and be done with the car and id get the new one.

its cheaper to lease a honda for a term of 36 months and at the end of your term either turn in the keys OR refinance the residual to own... than to make a financial investment to own the vehicle from the start. talking about a 200 a month difference. but no longer than leasing for 36 term....

** does help knowing people in sales & seeing "the sheets**

there is a lot more to it than i explained but if you do the math its a good way to go.
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 12-02-2007, 05:58 PM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

And 5K would do it?
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
            And 5K would do it?
            yup, id take 5k and walk just like that. As the car sits today. then part with all the extra/rare parts i have sitting around. which is another couple grand easy.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yup, id take 5k and walk just like that. As the car sits today.
              And then kick yourself in the ass because you just realized how much that 15yr. old car meant to you.

Just keep it. You know if you sold it, some young punk will buy it and try to drift it into a wall or something.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

some young punk will buy it and try to drift it into a wall or something.
                ahole, i resent that LOL, my accord drifted fo sho...right into the ditch
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

And then kick yourself in the ass because you just realized how much that 15yr. old car meant to you.

Just keep it. You know if you sold it, some young punk will buy it and try to drift it into a wall or something.
                  LOL. i wouldnt kick myself. the thought of not having that car and having an 2008 with a warranty puts a smile on my face actually. although the amount of money/time involved is easily matched with the amount of frustration... im alright with parting.

i spend 300-500 a month on the car...why not get rid of it. put the money away and spend the 300-500 a month on something new???

Comment

LOL. i wouldnt kick myself. the thought of not having that car and having an 2008 with a warranty puts a smile on my face actually. although the amount of money/time involved is easily matched with the amount of frustration... im alright with parting.

i spend 300-500 a month on the car...why not get rid of it. put the money away and spend the 300-500 a month on something new???
                    Payments?

Originally posted by blackice
                    ahole, i resent that LOL, my accord drifted fo sho...right into the ditch
                    What??? When did this happen?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

or just stop modding the car....

After all, it is an accord.

I'm pretty much at the same point you are. Even tho I haven't spent nearly as much as you have, I have had lots of frustrations with it.

I'm working on making it as reliable as I can right now. Just a dd.

I'm gona focus on other things right now.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

several months back, theres a bunch of pics of it somewhere on here, my collective racing traction bar snapped and sent me across the road into the ditch at around 70 something. thats kinda what started my partout. so now i have a car that is able to maintain being sideways rofl
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

or just stop modding the car....

After all, it is an accord.

I'm pretty much at the same point you are. Even tho I haven't spent nearly as much as you have, I have had lots of frustrations with it.

I'm working on making it as reliable as I can right now. Just a dd.

I'm gona focus on other things right now.

payments? LOL the amount spent on the 15 year old car= a new car payment as described on the last page...easily.

stop modding the car? yeah its been on my mind and kinda why i havent pulled the trigger to install some of the stuff i have now and got from cory.

Dont know why i got to discussing getting a new car @ work, but i learned quite a bit and its more tempting than ever.

its a lot to have on my plate right now... but its in my thoughts...a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                            several months back, theres a bunch of pics of it somewhere on here, my collective racing traction bar snapped and sent me across the road into the ditch at around 70 something. thats kinda what started my partout. so now i have a car that is able to maintain being sideways rofl
                            I forgot about that. I remember that now.

EDIT:
                            payments? LOL the amount spent on the 15 year old car= a new car payment as described on the last page...easily.
                            I meant take payments on the car.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

I forgot about that. I remember that now.

EDIT:

I meant take payments on the car.
                              OH HAHAHA! sure, 1k payments and you can pick it up after the 5th payment.

Comment

OH HAHAHA! sure, 1k payments and you can pick it up after the 5th payment.
                                Not me. Would be fun to own it though. There is a guy at work that wants an CB.

5K might be a bit high for him, but I'll see if he might be interested for you if you like?.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X