This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

LOL, i just got back from zachs garage. Cory and I (zach had to leave) got every suspension component off and ready to swap (just rear disks & coilovers) over to my car tomorrow!

we also stripped off the exhaust and got most of the engine bay disassembled for tomorrow ( pulling H). couple hours of work goes a long ways!

tomorrow should be pulling the motor cleaning it up a bit. swapping on new exhaust/rear brakes/coilovers. should be a fun one!

i hear lots of you NW peoples will be showing up??? charlie? Alex? Joser?

anyways im off to sleep!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Joser, Alex, and Junior are all gona report for duty.

Junior-esther's brother.

I will be rolling in his maroon cb.

So this is at Zachs house? Care to give me a rundown, or someone text me how to get there?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I'll be there.

Just need to know how to get there.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

well...just so people are aware. we got an hour extra...gotta set back ur clocks 1 hour.

umm... yes its at zachs place.

off I-5 i took the Everett Mall Way exit.
          Left at the light, and stay in the right lane.
          (this will take u to the left back over the freeway)

then off that i assume u merge RIGHT onto Broadway
          stay on broadway

take left on 62nd and his house is right there on the right....

might wanna give Cory a call to verify. its like 20 minutes north of Alexs exit.
          anyways i gotta get some stuff done around here being that its 930AM.
          then im making my way up to his place to install all corys crap on my car and give Zach my exhaust n stuff.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

waiting for clothes to dry, then im headed over there.... so pathetic for me... im only a couple of blocks away....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              anyways i gotta get some stuff done around here being that its 930AM.
              then im making my way up to his place to install all corys crap on my car and give Zach my exhaust n stuff.
              Dude that RS*R looks sexy as shit on your CB!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

you never showed.... (charlie)
                *although there is next weekend for zachs install*

and um...the new suspension needs some serious adjustment. that was THEE most uncomfortable ride home! waaaay too bouncy and LOW.

PS- the exhaust is quiet a bit louder than the WS2. for a minute (stopping to get gas and crack my back...i thought i had an exhaust leak pullin into the chevron)

this is gonna take some getting used to.....

Comment

When I was behind you on I-5 I saw you .

Reminded me of when I had my Race springs and AGX's!

What was up with your pull on me?
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                    When I was behind you on I-5 I saw you .

Reminded me of when I had my Race springs and AGX's!

What was up with your pull on me?

yeah definately raising it and adjusting the coilovers!! shit is DUMPED.....didnt really look at it until the gas station....haha

Pull?? i just left it in 5th..since i cant downshift..and i never really gunned it..i was @ E (so says the gas needle). which is also why i stopped for gas. haha ill give u a run soon...

just gotta get new master cylinders/dizzy/adjust suspension...then ill go heads up. hahaha

Comment

Gotcha, gotta wait till I got manual though before we do a run.(don't want to get raped too badly )
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

PS- ur car sounds badass @ WOT right next to my ear as u pass me...haha

Comment

sorry finished the game from the bar, met a girl named LeeAnn,, pretty hot n cool.. b4 i knew it, it was 11pm.. sorry i missed out.. be there 4sho next weekend... sorry again....

Comment

So are you guys gona work on it on Sunday?

Sunday is the only day I get off.

I COULD head over on Saturday after i get off and spend the night, if you guys need help.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

So, I got bored at work and decided to call A1 japanese engine in Auburn to find out how much an H23 tranny costs.

A1 tranny: None in stock

H23 tranny: $795

I asked if that was shipped and he said "Uh, No."

That is more than I paid for my engine.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

rofl I like how they were telling sean that an h22 lsd trannie was only like 650 hahahaha cause they didnt know the difference between the non lsd and the lsd ones
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X