This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
    Not me. Would be fun to own it though. There is a guy at work that wants an CB.

5K might be a bit high for him, but I'll see if he might be interested for you if you like?.
    5k is fair for what you get IMHO.

but sure doesnt hurt to ask.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LOL this is from a guy who just told me that he was going to dump another 9k into the car.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
        LOL this is from a guy who just told me that he was going to dump another 9k into the car.

huh? umm never said that. i said i could prolly find another 9k worth of stuff to do to it.

laugh all you want....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ok

hahahahahahahahahha

im done.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I think you guys know ive been done with my car for a while, I wish it was warm during winter, cause I would be riding all the time!
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Personally....I've been in your position too Sean. Things do get very expensive and you do realize how much money goes into the cars that aren't worth more than a full catback exhaust system LOL. You get to the point where you just want to say i'm done with it all and get a reliable newer car with goodies

You'll never get the money back out of any of these cars or the stuff put into them. Usually most part out the cars just to try and recoop some money and then sell the vehicle because finding the right buyers is sometimes difficult as most like to start from a clean canvas and build up the cars from scratch.

I dunno if I'll keep mine forever....but i'm going to try. I've considered letting it go countless times and buying a new ride but I just can't see someone else driving MY car around and doing mods to it. I've put too much money and time into it and it means too much to me. Sooooo many little touches and little maintences i've done to get it where its at and I'll never see near the amount i've spent into it and on parts. Nobody will ever pay what its worth and in reality the car isn't worth a whole lot anyways. Basically its just not even worth selling.

Not sure how much you love your car but yeah the $5k would be nice IF you find the right person.....but I think you'd miss it down the line. I know you've put alot of work into it and if things aren't going right with it now I know it makes things fustrating....but when its running right these cars are fun. I don't know your situation but if you can I'd say just take a break from modding for a while...save your money and put it towards another car or a new car like you've been thinking about. The Accords ARE a project car and it will never not be.....(i've had to have my own friends knock that sense into me too when i've complained LOL)

Lease would be cool too if you plan on switching cars every couple years or just want to get into a car easy at first. You have to watch the miles on them but if you plan on buying it out-right in the end of the lease you can rack up the miles as much as you want. Eventually i'm going to have to break down and purchase a new vehicle as well......the thought of payments sucks bad...but having something to drive and not having to worry about it as much is a good feeling too.

Anyways i've written a book now.....so i'm done
              Last edited by accord4thgen; 12-03-2007, 03:38 PM.
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                I think you guys know ive been done with my car for a while, I wish it was warm during winter, cause I would be riding all the time!
                dont be ***, you know you wanna do some motor work!

well if you dont, will you at least help me this break? lol
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I say we start throwing out ideas for the 3rd annual NW spring meet.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    I say we start throwing out ideas for the 3rd annual NW spring meet.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=90885

where was it held last year?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                      Didn't we meet at/near the Supermall or something?
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Depending on when that meet is, I'll go.

BUT, this is a NW meet. We held it at some park on the first one. This year we did it around tacoma/black diamond area. Went to Hooters and did some cruising.

Personally, I prefer BBQ's a lot more than going to restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

Personally, I prefer BBQ's a lot more than going to restaurants.
                          I here you on that one, BBq's are better as you are not spread out through 2-3 tables sending smoke signals and sign language to someone on the other end.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

ya we need to keep it mid WA so the Canadians will be able to make it.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

im down for a bbq at a park as long as its not raining

Comment

annnnd here we go!!

NEED PARTS???!!!???!?!? see link below!! prices stand just no extra shipping cost to you locals!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=90963

Comment

Working...
                                X