Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was funny! I just spit soda all over my dog!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
      I was wondering where you have been hiding.

I haven't seen you post much. Now I know why.

Hope it's not too stressful.
      Well If im not in school im at work, if im not at work im doing home work and if im not doing home work im sleeping.. Yey! for having no life... Im gona drop a day from work when my boss gets back into town..
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I wish I was doing one or more of those things right now aka working and or school . . .
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

any of you south WA peoples going to the Honda-tech mini meet @ the commons in federal way?? im gonna stop by while im out running errands and before i head to my friends place.

just wondering if anyone else is gonna show up??

http://www.honda-tech.com/zeropost

Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            any of you south WA peoples going to the Honda-tech mini meet @ the commons in federal way?? im gonna stop by while im out running errands and before i head to my friends place.

just wondering if anyone else is gonna show up??

http://www.honda-tech.com/zeropost

Sean

Sounds cool but the time posted is 7pm and there seem to be people meeting at 3:30pm.

I might roll down just to meet new people. What time are you thinking of rolling down Sean?
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Sounds cool but the time posted is 7pm and there seem to be people meeting at 3:30pm.

I might roll down just to meet new people. What time are you thinking of rolling down Sean?

yeah they posted 7pm but by then its dark outside and u cnat see crap! so they bumped it to the 3pm ish time. and pardon me its a NWSR meet w/honda-tech peoples/Si peoples. im gonna go to check out if there is anything worthwhile to look at. hahaha

ill be there at around 330.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

NWSR?

Northwest Street Racers?
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

NWSR?

Northwest Street Racers?
                  haha yeah i guess. i stumbled upon it on Honda-tech. looks to be a decent turnout except i dunno how many flakers there are gonna be.

i shall see

Comment

Wow. Post up on how it is.

I think I will have to pass on this meet.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

been watchn race vids on you tube... of h'd accords... and they are constantly gettn spanked by k20's.. wish someone had documentation on how that swap works... i'd sell my h and get a k if it were a possible swap....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                        been watchn race vids on you tube... of h'd accords... and they are constantly gettn spanked by k20's.. wish someone had documentation on how that swap works... i'd sell my h and get a k if it were a possible swap....

its possible http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=16296

I hope

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

oh god...

an H has just as much potential....just need to invest/research a bit. dump that extra 1k+ into an H and it will do JUST fine.

i dont see much of a benefit with a K in a CB, besides bragging rights and uniqueness points.

those videos you watch... H civics against K civics? cuz certainly no n/a H22 accord is gonna hang with a K series civc or H civic.

Comment

h22>k20. if you want a peaky power band and torqueless wonder k20 is the engine to go with. k20/k24 hybrid is a different story but thats beyond this discussion. think of it this way....4 wires to swap the h22 in, you can use the stock mounts and axles not to mention the cheaper replacement parts since it is an older and less technical engine. k20....full wiring harness from rywire plus the sub harnesses, custom axles and a mount kit, plus you have to purchase kpro to take advantage of any mods you do. thats not including the cost of a reflash every time you change something. if you have a lot of cash and a need to be unique go for it. if you want the best bang for your buck h22 is the way to go. ihe, underdrive pulley, euro-r and s2k tb and a tune on a jdm h22 works great. swap some cams and valvetrain in and most people will definitely be happy. i know i was...
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

exactly. nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                                most people will definitely be happy. i know i was...

I know I will............

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X