• Show
Clear All

lol yeah
    fuck 9091

fuck your NAT too

Comment

Fuck my Life again.
      Car started today...
      Then quickly dies. ECU fuse keeps blowing inside the car...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        Fuck my Life again.
        Car started today...
        Then quickly dies. ECU fuse keeps blowing inside the car...
        uh oh... elec. gremlins. those are fun to track down! good luck man.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Trying everyt possible thinkg right now...
          I took my dash board out, and am replacing the underdash harness.......

Comment

do not want

Comment

Wow, frustration seems to be falling on the NW.

Gheyness.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Add my name to that list. My car is being a bitch, and it's too cold to do shit. So, it sits

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                  Wow, frustration seems to be falling on the NW.

Gheyness.
                  meh... its all part of the hobby. UPs....and DOWNs.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                    meh... its all part of the hobby. UPs....and DOWNs.

Up's, down's, wait time, down time.............
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

well my wagon hates the cold my header has crack twice so far and three intake hoses have blown off. i dont get my car, its really not lovin this weather. need a nice heated garage damn it like i used to have

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                      Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by carcollectorkid View Post
                        well my wagon hates the cold my header has crack twice so far and three intake hoses have blown off. i dont get my car, its really not lovin this weather. need a nice heated garage damn it like i used to have
                        Your car doesn't hate you. Cracked header, twice? That's just poor quality. Intake hoses popping off? Hose clamps do wonders.

Comment

Fuck my life one more time.
                          Now even with a NEW under dash harness, the car still blows the interior ECU fuse.
                          Now my car is completley torn apart inside AND it wont start. Merry fucking christmas....

Comment

Time to bust out the multimeter and start testing shit! Good luck dude

Comment

sup guys.

Comment

That sucks zack. Any moisture around the ECU, or anywhere inside the car?

Could always just replace the fuse with something that wont fry, and then when you start smelling smoke track it down. lol. Dont recomend it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X