This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you work Charlie?
    Off subject have you had any experience with custom auto specialties? They are supposed to install my coilovers.

Comment

What are they going to charge you? It's not hard to do.

Comment

120 just for sleeve's. I don't have tools right now or a place to do it really, otherwise I'd love to do a learning project.

Comment

I'm sure a member here would do it for cheaper than that

Comment

$120? Wow! The Honda mechanic near me charges $65 for shocks/spring install.

120 is a little steep.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Well if anyone on here would like to do it I'd love to throw my hand in and learn. And pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                $120? Wow! The Honda mechanic near me charges $65 for shocks/spring install.

120 is a little steep.
                Where is that?

Comment

if you can wait till saterday come to downtown seattle i gotta a garage and will be alot cheaper

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                  Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
                    Where is that?
                    He ison 15th ave ne in north Seattle. Shop is called Honda Specialties. Honestly though it would probably be better to take Caleb up on his offer. That way you will not only save some money but also learn how to do the install as well. He's a pretty cool cat.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i work in everett as a "transporter" of automobiles. aka tow truck driver. i work 24hrs a day on call 6 days a week

Comment

Oh sweet I've been towed many times in everett/lynnwood. I have dialysis 3 days a week right next to providence pacific.

I would be glad to take you up on your offer caleb I would love to learn it and I'm down south almost everyday anyways. Hit me up we'll talk about compensation. 425-344-1306 Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                          He ison 15th ave ne in north Seattle. Shop is called Honda Specialties. Honestly though it would probably be better to take Caleb up on his offer. That way you will not only save some money but also learn how to do the install as well. He's a pretty cool cat.
                          I actually used to deliver parts there when I worked at Lynnwood Honda and My one owner cb7 I have I bought from A guy off wallingford has like $10,000 in receipts over 18 years all from there. Small world.

Comment

alright guys,,,, i feel like a total shit ball.... this "laborday cruise" i was totally looking forward to doing. unfortunatly i mostlikely wont beable to attend. my da9 is very close to being "road ready". but im still trying to figure out why i have no brake lights, but all other lights work. and yes the fuse is in and good. and im short two axles.... and i do believe the cruise is only two weeks away. i was looking forward to it BIG TIME. the axles wouldnt be such a problem to fix. only like 45 min per side. but electrical is totally not my thing. oh,,, and i forgot. my "harness bar" is on its way. here in like 3 days or so. but i am also short my 4 point harness's.... im really trying, but i do feel that im gonna fall short. and this would be the only cruise i could do with all you guys this year. for the weather is going to turn to shit. and i will refuse to drive my car until the weather gets better... i'll see what can be done. but i dont think its legal to only use the lap belt in the car. im sorry.... keep ya updated.

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
                              Oh sweet I've been towed many times in everett/lynnwood. I have dialysis 3 days a week right next to providence pacific.

I would be glad to take you up on your offer caleb I would love to learn it and I'm down south almost everyday anyways. Hit me up we'll talk about compensation. 425-344-1306 Andrew

cool i will hit you up this week most likely tomorrow.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                                i dont think its legal to only use the lap belt in the car.
                                i think that is legal actually
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X