• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordict View Post
    done and done
    thanks!

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
    What do you get?
    uh idk lol. I think chey said 3rd gets a video camera
    2nd is a trip to ocean shores and 3rd is trip to disney land or something lol.

I just want the video camera

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      moneys
      i wish.

New people click here

Comment

i think you win like 10k lol
        im pretty sure

Comment

say what? lol Idk thats just what my women said

New people click here

Comment

lol she's gonna take the 10k and buy you a video camera.

Comment

i just looked.
              i fail.

you only win a trip or a camera.

i voted anyway

Comment

fine with me haha.

New people click here

Comment

Voted.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Wewt, just got my extended license. Goin to Canada later today lol

Comment

I need to get my passport so i can go to canada.
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I'm just going to wait until my license gets closer to expiring and get an enhanced license. I only live about 55 miles from the Canoodian border, and I haven't been in a while, so, why not.

Comment

Fuck evos!! 7 hours clocked and the tranny isn't even out yet. 3 people helping too!

Quite possibly the worst thing ive ever hadto do on a car! Be glad u have a Honda. Seriously.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                            Fuck evos!! 7 hours clocked and the tranny isn't even out yet. 3 people helping too!

Quite possibly the worst thing ive ever hadto do on a car! Be glad u have a Honda. Seriously.
                            That sucks Sean. Sounds as bad as when my dad put his new motor in the
                            Jeep, took the tranny out 4 times cause the clutch wouldn't
                            engage/disengage.

Hopefully it just slips out soon.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

Ouch dude. What is the hang up? (besides a crammed ass engine bay)
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                                That sucks Sean. Sounds as bad as when my dad put his new motor in the
                                Jeep, took the tranny out 4 times cause the clutch wouldn't
                                engage/disengage.

Hopefully it just slips out soon.

The hangup was/is about 3 things.

Spent 1.5hrs on just trying to get the two top transfer case bolts out.
                                Spent 45 mins figuring out a way to get to the 3rd bolt which has a banjo bolt located right next to it( which u don't wanna take off. My ACD pump line to control center diff).

Being no way to do it without removing the line...we opted to just take it off now we have to get the special fluid and figure out a way to bleed that system properly.

The last issue is releasing the throwout bearing from the pressure plate. 3 of us spent 2 hours trying to pry it out from the retaining clip... And this is working in a service hole in the trans that's about 1" around.

If you cant release the bearing, the trans won't come apart completely....

Such a headache!!!

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                                Ouch dude. What is the hang up? (besides a crammed ass engine bay)
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X