Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have gouges in it or just needs some paint? I have about a pint of honda frost white basecoat at my house lol i would spray it for ya

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I need to get some frost white paint for the minor issues on my back bumper. Mail that to me, I'll pm ya with my mailing address Thanks, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        Does it have gouges in it or just needs some paint? I have about a pint of honda frost white basecoat at my house lol i would spray it for ya
        Well it has a fair amount of nicks and scratches, but the worst is more like dents. Since it is plastic I am not sure if maybe it can be heated up and pushed back the right way? The bottom circle is an inward dent that could honestly probably be filled and sanded. But the top dent is outward and almost like a long line What do you think?

Comment

The bottom could be filled, but as for the top one its like the bumper hit something and creased the plastic, probably not an easy fix none the less

Fresh coat of paint couldnt hurt tho! Haha

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Congrat's to both of you Caleb....y'all will be alright. Remember this....it will get frustrating and at times seem too much but just take a second and ALWAYS respond to it, NEVER react to it. How big was she?
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

My little sister is 13 and I took her to a movie, then I let her drive the Accord home which was cool. She was very nervous but she hit VTEC! She drove about 10 miles through in town traffic and did great her first time.
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

There baby zoe is so little but she is a very quite baby

Comment

got a nother little polar bear running around now haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG
                    Sketch
                    I liked the part about 10 miles through "in-town" traffic and hit VTEC.... seems legit
                    "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

i liked the part about the 13 year old sister ;D
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
                        There baby zoe is so little but she is a very quite baby
                        Word! Hella small lol 5lbs lol you go see them yet blazed?
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Hey screw you guys, way to act grown up. I haven't seen my sister in a long time, decided to spent some time with her. anyway....

Guess who just tore everything 5 speed related out of a full 92 CB7? This guy, Pull n' Save all you can carry for 50 bucks. Got everything but a cluster for 50 bucks! The tranny is in great shape too.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                            I liked the part about 10 miles through "in-town" traffic and hit VTEC.... seems legit
                            She went slow as hell, but she did great. Went into the industrial yard and she went through the first two gears with he pedal to the floor.

Comment

There just giving ya shit bro they don't know any better lol..... I'm glad you were smart and took her to a spot where she couldn't wreck your car two bad

Any updates on that raid support's?
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

No called and emailed he machinist. Charged me but hasn't got back to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X