This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
    Zach, you still looking for 4 hubcaps that match? You can HAVE mine if you want them. Just a thought. I don't want mine cause I am going to get rid of my stock steelies since I have a set of EX rims.

damn who did you get those rims from, prob some sex machine, I love EX rims, wish I had a set!

ya work can not make up their minds if they w2ant me to come in or not, I live 30 min away so driving in for no reason in the snow is lame! prob get the day off, still paid tho (best part)
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
      damn who did you get those rims from, prob some sex machine, I love EX rims, wish I had a set!

ya work can not make up their minds if they w2ant me to come in or not, I live 30 min away so driving in for no reason in the snow is lame! prob get the day off, still paid tho (best part)
      And I must say, Thanks man.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
        SNOW!!!!=NO SCHOOL!!!

no school for me anyways today lol. something good always happens whenever theres no school

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

haha, I know. How lame was that. It better snow or atleast ice over tonight.

Comment

ya im waiting for ice lol. its already sticking at my house a lil bit i drifted around the corner to my house i love snow lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
            New people click here

Comment

no driving

i dont drive up here in the snow I just get pissed off at all the morons. its angering. I sat in front of starbucks and saw 3 accirdents in like 30 min. was fantastic..

Some drivers!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Lolzers....I cant believe the idiots in Seattle sometimes.
                Snow hadnt even stuck and there were almost pileups on the freeway.

Comment

It's getting close to the get going with the annual spring meet again!

Throw up suggestions people! I know there was talk about it at the meet and on the forums already. Someone suggested moving it later? That would probably be a good idea this year, since it looks like its going to be a late winter.

Start throwing up ideas!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I think GG is the standard spring meet location....
                    But there is also Marymoore. Or XXX, or ALKI!!!!!
                    I put my vote in for ALKI Boat Launch!

Comment

During the spring/ summer the Alki boat launch is pretty busy. (at least it was last year around that time)

GG? Is that Golden Gardens? Marymour is a pretty big place with a lot of parking though.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I won't have any input on this, considering I'm not from anywhere around the area. I'm tired of organizing the meet but then counting on someone else for guidance to where we are going.

I would honestly prefer to do a bbq, like we did the first one. It was awesome and Charlie is the fucking grill master.

Comment

I think it was the first big spring meet we had we showed up at alki boat launch for pictures....Am I thinking of the same place?

edit: Where's sean's car? oh yeah he parked it out of the picture because it wouldn't start LOL...that was some shit!

Comment

thats Mukilteo beach

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

So i just started on cb7tuners this year.. these northwest meets. where they at? im on the pennensula at the top but im down to do some driving to see some on my fellow cb7 lovers =D hit me back some1!

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Just stay active on this part of the forum and you'll know when the meets are. We don't have any currently planned. We're talking about doing one on the 24th of Feb tho. Not sure where or what time.

Post up if you have ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X