Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front fascia is different but the bottom section of the bumper should be the same dimensions to fit any lip sedan/coupe etc. Test it out and see
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
      I say for the next meet we come to my house and fix my accord ..... jk lol kinda...
      haha, x2. I got nothing dude, that thing is weird.

Comment

ok i have two sets of wheels to sell still. the 15" momo m-1s and the enkei 16". both are 4x114.3 and i ran both on my cb. i want around 150 for the momo's and 400 for the enkeis.

these are the enkeis. two piece 16x7 front and 16x8 rear with a +32 offset, staggered fitment ftw! there is a little bit of curb rash on one. i have cleaned them up, but they would definitely be sweet after a professional refinish.

don't have a current pic of the momo's but here is when they were mounted on the car. they have nitto neogen 205/50/15's on them right now, two of the tires are pretty much done. the other two have a good bit of wear left, the original paint flaked on me so i spent a few weeks stripping and repainting them. they could use a repaint but make for good winter rims (beats steelies or stock ex rims for looks). tires swap right on from stock rims too (same width and everything)

Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          I'm down as long as you feed everyone.

We've done it before.

lol maybe.. my dad would be like wtf with all the people here lol.
          bbq maybe? idk i have a big yard and lots of parking spots lol but idk if you all would want to do that lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

I miss your car cory even tho it was ugly as hell, we had tons of fun with it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I was wondering if anybody knew where to get paint matched spray paint in WA?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                I miss your car cory even tho it was ugly as hell, we had tons of fun with it.
                lol yeah the rust ruined every cosmetic mod i did to it. pulled like a sonofabitch though. i'm contemplating selling the s14 and picking up my brothers old truck like i told you
                Project 240SX
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                  I was wondering if anybody knew where to get paint matched spray paint in WA?
                  Gimroys, or WESCO. Both can do great things with Pro quality, and big size spray cans!

Comment

Damn.....too bad those Enkei rims are 32+offset

Comment

lol why is that? they were flush with the fenders....
                      Project 240SX

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        lol why is that? they were flush with the fenders....
                        I've always liked those rims......but i'd rub like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                          lol yeah the rust ruined every cosmetic mod i did to it. pulled like a sonofabitch though. i'm contemplating selling the s14 and picking up my brothers old truck like i told you
                          Sell the s14 and get a truck? I can't picture you in a truck.

Your H pulled like a raped ape. I loved that car. I was utterly amazed the first time I was in it. Shocked the hell out of me, then again I was used to my F22A1.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

god damnit I hate you guys I wanna swap soo bad right now . . .
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

LOL! yeah i want MO POWA TOO!!! sucks that the upgrades for this car are waaay more expensive than things for the CB. LOL well sort of...i could always cheap out and get crappy stuff....but that would be disrespectful to the car and i dont roll like that....

/honda is retarded for not releasing Mugen Si parts (and the 7 Mugen parts that are not ON the Mugen Si, but are offered as upgrades) to the regular 08 civic Si sedan owners.

This means i gotta really pay for the Mugen parts i want.
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hahhahhhahahhahha.
                                You got owned by having a new car lol.
                                But then I got owned when I realized I'm driving like 1200$ worth of scrap lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X