X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to install a SC, the whole beginning of this conversation
    Originally posted by OnBBS17s
    just Blow......

BUahahahaha. and the only reason I wasent able to get my H in was because it took you over a month to give me a price for the parts so I could pay your ass to get me the parts. Had I know your so unreliable I would have gone through someone else. ON top of that we had to use most of the fucking weekend working on your fucking car rather then prepping for a swap.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

mallows anyone?
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

to install a SC, the whole beginning of this conversation

BUahahahaha. and the only reason I wasent able to get my H in was because it took you over a month to give me a price for the parts so I could pay your ass to get me the parts. Had I know your so unreliable I would have gone through someone else. ON top of that we had to use most of the fucking weekend working on your fucking car rather then prepping for a swap.

LOL, oh it all comes out now....

first off. read my F'n replies to your "install a SC". obviously you are the only one not following the conversation.

wow, must i get the ORIGINAL invoice(one 5 monthds prior to the last?) i had sent you waaay back when you FIRST wanted to do the swap and u were askng about pricing. im sure i can locate it on my laptop, or shit grab it from work. you just never pulled the trigger in the first thoughts of H swapping.

YOU can kiss my ass for being so ungrateful ! last time i ever give out MY EMPLOYEE discount for fuckin OEM parts without taking my own cut. you shoulda just went and got raped by a dealer instead of "waiting" for me becuase i so "unreliable".

spent one day working on my car... actually 1/2 day. dont blame that on me. it was partially so you could have my WS2 exhaust. its only logical to do the other stuff if ur under the car dropping an exhaust.

dont know what ur problem is zach..... what is it? can dish it out but cant take it?

anyways ill chuck the duece. good luck with ur H swap. hope to hear about it next year sometime. asshole.
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-23-2008, 04:29 AM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I read your replies I saw that for your engine its not worth it and I said that getting one was a suggestion, my bad.

The only reason I brought up parts is because you brought up my swap. I have another honda guy but YOU offered. So going againt what i know about you I trusted you. Everyone knows your flaky and unreliable. I guess shame on me. I never asked for your WS2 you offered. and i also offered to pick it up. I dont have any problems other then you being so sensitive when someone disagrees with you.

You get so worked up man.
          Last edited by OnBBS17s; 01-23-2008, 05:03 AM.

Comment

I read your replies I saw that for your engine its not worth it and I said that getting one was a suggestion, my bad.

The only reason I brought up parts is because you brought up my swap. I have another honda guy but YOU offered. So going againt what i know about you I trusted you. Everyone knows your flaky and unreliable. I guess shame on me. I never asked for your WS2 you offered. and i also offered to pick it up. I dont have any problems other then you being so sensitive when someone disagrees with you.

You get so worked up man.
            You'll just have to learn to love Sean for that.

He takes forever making up his mind. I've figured that out. It used to bother me, but I've figured out that if you don't expect him(which no one should expect anyone to do/be anything) you won't be let down.

And it's usually when you don't expect him to do something when he does do something and then you're like "OMFG WOW I LOVE YOU JDM BOY".

I've come to realize that some of us feel closer to one another than Sean really is to us. I'm not trying to speak for him, but this is how I see him. I don't think he sees any of us as high priority, considering we're really only car buddies. Yeah, we talk about some things, but not everything. I'm sure he has his own life and friends outside of us, which is why he doesn't really worry much about pleasing us.

Sean and I have been through some shit. I love him and respect what he does/is.

Plus Zach, I think you really should get started fixing on your car and stop drinking hatorade. You've been talking a lot of smack lately. Everyone I've spoken to told me you were talking lots of smack, specifically about me/my car.
            I'll let you in on a little secret in case you didn't know. The calendar isn't about the best looking cb7's, but about best pictures of cb7's. Don't be mad just because I know how to take pictures. I don't care how my car looks, if you haven't noticed. And I could care less what someone thinks about it.

You also seem to think I don't know how to tune. You told Alex he needed a tune when you raced him. I'm sure you knew he had just gotten tuned by me. You thought you were hot shit when you beat him and thought I was the dumbest tuner ever. I would agree, but he raced you from 4th gear.

He went to the dyno tuner. He could only squeeze 5hp out of it. 5hp isn't something you're going to feel. Then at the meet, you see him race Cory and Sean and now all of the sudden you think his car is fast because someone else tuned it. You tell him that the tune made a BIG difference as you wonderfully stated. You said it out loud, right in front of my face knowing that you were trying to get a reaction from me or just trying to rub it in my face that I don't know how to tune.

Sean is very strongly opinionated and he won't agree with anyone until proven wrong.

You're strongly opinionated as well, but you could care less about proving someone wrong or arguing, you'll just think they're retarded for thinking differently than you.

Lay off the hatorade Zach. I have no problem with you, just as I have no problem with anyone else on the board. I just call anyone out whenever I'm rubbed the wrong way.

If you don't like peoples shit, don't respect someones opinions or work, then just keep your mouth shut. Especially when you don't even know what you're talking about.

You're worse than David was. At least he had the courtesy to tell people shit to their face instead of behind their back.
            Last edited by d112crzy; 01-23-2008, 12:37 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

He takes forever making up his mind. I've figured that out. It used to bother me, but I've figured out that if you don't expect him(which no one should expect anyone to do/be anything) you won't be let down.

And it's usually when you don't expect him to do something when he does do something and then you're like "OMFG WOW I LOVE YOU JDM BOY".

I've come to realize that some of us feel closer to one another than Sean really is to us. I'm not trying to speak for him, but this is how I see him. I don't think he sees any of us as high priority, considering we're really only car buddies. Yeah, we talk about some things, but not everything. I'm sure he has his own life and friends outside of us, which is why he doesn't really worry much about pleasing us.

Sean is very strongly opinionated and he won't agree with anyone until proven wrong.

SPOT ON Joser! I do consider some closer as friends than others its only a couple, but on the other hand i DO have my life outside of cars.....

I would also like to point out that YES i DO take forever in what i decide and change my mind often....but usually if i set my mind to it and say thats what its gonna be....no matter how long it takes....i end up doing it.

anyways im done arguing, joser said enough. I just wont be trying to "help" others on this board anymore.

love,peace & chicken grease.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

Plus Zach, I think you really should get started fixing on your car and stop drinking hatorade. You've been talking a lot of smack lately. Everyone I've spoken to told me you were talking lots of smack, specifically about me/my car.
                I'll let you in on a little secret in case you didn't know. The calendar isn't about the best looking cb7's, but about best pictures of cb7's. Don't be mad just because I know how to take pictures. I don't care how my car looks, if you haven't noticed. And I could care less what someone thinks about it.

You also seem to think I don't know how to tune. You told Alex he needed a tune when you raced him. I'm sure you knew he had just gotten tuned by me. You thought you were hot shit when you beat him and thought I was the dumbest tuner ever. I would agree, but he raced you from 4th gear.

He went to the dyno tuner. He could only squeeze 5hp out of it. 5hp isn't something you're going to feel. Then at the meet, you see him race Cory and Sean and now all of the sudden you think his car is fast because someone else tuned it. You tell him that the tune made a BIG difference as you wonderfully stated. You said it out loud, right in front of my face knowing that you were trying to get a reaction from me or just trying to rub it in my face that I don't know how to tune.

You're strongly opinionated as well, but you could care less about proving someone wrong or arguing, you'll just think they're retarded for thinking differently than you.

Lay off the hatorade Zach. I have no problem with you, just as I have no problem with anyone else on the board. I just call anyone out whenever I'm rubbed the wrong way.

If you don't like peoples shit, don't respect someones opinions or work, then just keep your mouth shut. Especially when you don't even know what you're talking about.

You're worse than David was. At least he had the courtesy to tell people shit to their face instead of behind their back.
                wait are you talking about me joser? lol
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Yeah. You criticize everyones car like you have right.

Comment

You take great pictures. Your car looks great on the calender. I told someone "wow Did you see Joseres car on the Calender, hows it one there?" I was following the submissions pics and never saw or heard that you summited.... I was actually proud to see your car up there man. And as far as giving you shit about tuning sorry man. Seeing with what your workin on you have been doing a great job, I just giving you shit because you have had bad luck with engine. If you have a problem talk to me about it in person. I also didnt beat Alex's car I beat Alex at that point because hes was in the wrong gear. I dont give a shit about Sean. The whole point was he gets too worked up. I only brought up old shit because he went for a low blow.

Lay off David. hes a good guy that just wants to joke like the rest of this, he has nothing to do with this. Its fucked that you would say that.

Comment

He knows what I think of his remarks and I've told him to shut up, in person.

And I think we all think Sean gets too worked up, but in reality he doesn't. Maybe that's just how he comes off as on the interweb with his replies. Who knows.

He always just tries to defend himself/his opinion to the death. Only when things get super out of hand does he just call it quits and shuts up. He's just naturally very defensive and takes things at heart a bit too much.

Comment

3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Hahaha Golden guns ftw!
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                            Hahaha Golden guns ftw!
                            So which ones do you have? My son had the .50cal but lost it since the restart on prestige. He never did all of the challenges to get them all.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wow everyone gets so defensive and critical of people on the internet but don't say shit in person. spring fever or what? most the shit talking is between two people, i don't understand why that has to be brought up to everyone on the board that is not involved.
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                              X