This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the stupid fucks that call in.

When i used to work for Pro Insulation, I'd drive trucks to the work site and back. Thing is, we got payed by how much we did, so of course i would fucking drive fast to the work site then do the job and come back asap to do another job.
    I got called in many times, lol. but the boss didnt care.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah i was telling russ about all the cops i saw last saturday down through stanwood and marysville. had 4 troopers within a mile, and i heard they had one sitting in a dot tractor using the laser on people. so fucking sketchy, they piss me off.
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i put my wheels back on.... uglies FTL

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

The wheels are going back on today and the wagon is getting a much neglected wash yay for sun, just wish it was fucking warmer out there. Putting on the new steering wheel too, woot.

Oh and Corey you should photoshop that hole in the rear quarter panel for your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon

Oh and Corey you should photoshop that hole in the rear quarter panel for your sig.

why hide the truth....??

i think he is taking care of it soon...he has the panels to patch them.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Smoked some Russian bitches on the way to work this morning....they were driving like pricks so I took them in the corners....so they get behind me and tailgate me till we hop on the freeway.....i just go slow and wait till they get next to me and they gun it.....I drop it and pull away again....needless to say they suck and their rebuilt mercedes does too.... 2 thumbs down to those shady motherfuckers...
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Well the steering wheel is alot smaller on the car than it is in the box haha, nonetheless I love it, better than that stock wheel with the blown air bag imo

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                  Well the steering wheel is alot smaller on the car than it is in the box haha, nonetheless I love it, better than that stock wheel with the blown air bag imo
                  what steering wheel did you get?
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    what steering wheel did you get?
                    Prolly 12inch chrome lowrider chain wheel

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                      Prolly 12inch chrome lowrider chain wheel
                      WOOT!! BALLER status!! i need to get my new steering wheel too..

Comment

I found the pics of it online

Comment

bahahahaha! wow. maybe i can pull enough funds in time to install one for the meet.

Comment

Did anyone end up gettin' pulled over in the "speeder crackdown"?

I live in King county, rarely get on I-5 except for Sonic and Mariners games, so I never have problems

I saw on the news the dumb cop chillin in the tractor clockin' people.

-pax
                            Seattle, WA

Comment

i heard about that,,, but up here we have a new "under cover".
                              heres the run=down,
                              late 90's dodge truck, two tone grey n silver, cargo rack and tinted windows. his red n blues are in the center of the back slider window.... totally looks like a regular work truck..... i know where he lives, maybe i should take a pic, and ruin his "stealthyness" (not a real word, but i like it)

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                                I found the pics of it online

It's a diamond encrusted platinum laced skulls and chain wheel YO.

Naw it's an egay, I call it the Spork (Ebay Fakie Spoon Wheel)

Comment

Working...
                                X