Originally posted by accord4thgen
      Russ, Prolly this one if it was white

That's cute.

-pax
      Seattle, WA

Comment

Yup you are correct 12x1.5mm
        Cool man, thanks..... I want to progress by leaps and bounds this year. When I asked questions, they're usually very specific and I've already searched and not found my answer.

*edit*

Yup, that's it Geoff! His plates read, " DC2R "
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
          Cool man, thanks..... I want to progress by leaps and bounds this year. When I asked questions, they're usually very specific and I've already searched and not found my answer.

*edit*

Yup, that's it Geoff! His plates read, " DC2R "
          I hear ya man...I got more plans than money though
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

I hear ya man...I got more plans than money though
            Yeah, me too though.... but I only need about 10k to finish my car. Hahaha
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Yeah, me too though.... but I only need about 10k to finish my car. Hahaha
              pay off the motorcycle and screw the car
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Hey I haven't been here in a while, got a new job writing for an independant shop, loving it, totally different atmosphere from a dealership. Pretty good pay to, chill atmosphere good people. They do insane amounts of work which is pretty sweet. Hopefully I'll be able to stop neglecting the wagon soon and start improving.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                  pay off the motorcycle and screw the car
                  Yeah, well the bike IS first.... I need to finish my exhaust and get it ready for summer. It's due for a valve-lash check.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

w00t valve lash check, check.

I need to rebuild my carbs, some new cables, new pads, etc etc.

Comment

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...speed25m0.html

watch out for workers on the side of the road! it may just be a cop

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

I was fuggin' MOBBIN up the express lanes on I-5 today, it was badass. I hit the tunnel downtown, cut over and threw the high beams on and ran 'er out a bit. God, I need to swap SOOOO badly but money is a no-go right now.

Anyone want to buy my left nut for 90k? lol
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I was fuggin' MOBBIN up the express lanes on I-5 today, it was badass. I hit the tunnel downtown, cut over and threw the high beams on and ran 'er out a bit. God, I need to swap SOOOO badly but money is a no-go right now.

....i-5 cruising FTW!!!!

Comment

i think what you need to do is, find a swapped cb that has an h22. Take it out, stick your f22 init and re sale it and get a free h22 out of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                              i think what you need to do is, find a swapped cb that has an h22. Take it out, stick your f22 init and re sale it and get a free h22 out of the deal.
                              This would be ideal.
                              MYCB7.com

Comment

Do you ever wish you could flip on the flashing lights, pull them over and slap them with a hefty ticket?

Well, the State Patrol has your back. Troopers are cracking down on speeders, and not just your garden-variety 5-to-10-mph-over-the-limit type. We're talking about the ones who cruise at 90 mph or more.

Dude, what about the people speeding around 110. And the people who call speeders in suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X