Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine has a bushing. remember when we were leaving alky and we had to stop cus my bushing came off my shifter then we tied it on with zip ties?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      mine has a bushing. remember when we were leaving alky and we had to stop cus my bushing came off my shifter then we tied it on with zip ties?

dont think its the same one...if u look on the catalog/or majestic honda and look under shifter...its called a "washer" honda doesnt offer a bushing.,.... im talking about the passenger side of the shifter...thats the cable connection im talking about.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yea, me 2.

they didnt have the part on there that you needed for the throttle cable, so maybe its the same for this?

Comment

yea, me 2.

they didnt have the part on there that you needed for the throttle cable, so maybe its the same for this?

lol, what ur saying is that honda has parts on a car but isnt accessible on the parts catalog..... that makes no sense...and what u guys where looking at was the assembly of 3 diff parts... a holder/throttle wire stay/grommet
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

the other side

if that helps

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Comment

well im pretty much fucked. my shift "cable" does NOT have that pressed in black bushing.... and guess what...u cant get it through honda. u have to order the entire shift cable assembly!! fuck this.....

Comment

just go to your junk yard dude.

Comment

just go to your junk yard dude.

screw that man. i just dont have time to go and hunt for a 5spd accord mind u 92/93 shift cable assembly and take it off the car.

Comment

call them up first, see if they have a 5 speed cb and if it has the shifter parts.

you dont need the cables, the bushing pops out with a little force.

Comment

That's just for cusion, you don't HAVE to have that rubber bushing. Rig it up and once you get your parts swap them in later. It's no biggie.....
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yeah but when i was messing with the shifter there was too much play from it missing and it was hard to engage gears..... just kinda pisses me off when i buy stuff from someone and they say everything is included but yet im missing a handful or critical parts....

Comment

I would get some nylon bushings from lowes or something, usse those as a filler in the mean time. You'll figure something out dude.....
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

wOooT hopefully our Equity line of credit goes through so we can pay off our second mortgage and bring it all over to the same bank with a lower interest rate, and ill take out an extra 5gs and buy my bike!
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

any of you guys ever use this?
                                http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...TOOL&ihtoken=1

I'm sure it works, but I dont know if it would work for really fucking hard to get break head studs.

Comment

Working...
                                X