• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol he actually had time off from work!!!???!?!?!? Yeah chucks a good man
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Thursday and Friday are his days off. He was telling m he doesn't have internet at the moment (or doesn't have time?) He says he stays pretty busy and hasn't been able to log on.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        ^^^
        LULZ!

And in response to media thread stuff:::

Do u need a ni**a hug from a big ni**a?
        ROFLROFL
        Subaru ftw guys....I mean come on, Evo owners= Cox....
        STi/WRX/2.5/Legacy/FXT etc owners= Awesome!
        I've driven both, the GD8 impreza WRX, and the Evo8.
        Yeah the evo performs slightly better, but it's built like shit.
        period. so how long will that evo run like that? who knows?
        Subaru and Honda are the best Japanese brands...
        Toyota doesn't count because they changed their entire philosophy after 93...

First off, there are plenty of subaru guys that are just as bad. It's always the bad ones who ruin it for the rest of them. My big brother drives and evo and all of his evo and any other car fiends are some of the best people I have ever met. He has spent plenty a night helping out with my car and working on alot of other things.

Secondly, evo's being built like shit is bullshit..... The 4g63 motor has been in production for more than a decade and has proven itself over and over again. Plus, how many 1100+ horsepower sti's exist? I can name at least 4 off hand.
        My brother's evo 9 for example is making 407 whp at 30psi on pump gas. It's got 60k on the bottom end, stock headstuds, stock rodbolts, stock clutch and is daily driven 70 miles a day. No reliability problems whatsoever. On a side note, evo's are proven to take mods much better than wrx's and sti's.

Third, any car will become a pos if it's not maintained well. Take care of your car and your car will take care of you. But like stated before its all personal preference. Buy what you like and don't bash other peoples stuff.

here is the car and dyno sheet for proof.....

here is him beating on it, and yes it takes it...

Comment

I remember seeing his evo. Looks real nice even with the signs of being worked. Rock chips and scrapes, still looks clean.

Comment

*sigh*....
            Evo guys usually do this^^^^ROFL
            It would seem that what I said bothers u...
            I apologize , I've never met ur brother....Good people own all kinds of cars...
            Evo's motors are fine I suppose....When I said built, I am referring to the actual construction of the car..
            Anywho, in an accident, or over the long term I'd rather own an STi...
            And who in the fuck gives a shit about 1100 hp cars???
            Jeezus.... How many 1970's mitsubishis do you know of that get handed down from generation to generation? None? Exactly.

Mitsubishi uses cheap steel (similar to honda) which means your Evo8 will rust away in 10 yrs time....
            for my money I'll go with the superior guage, and corrsion resistance of a Subaru....
            I wasnt tryin to start an argument..(can I even say that??)
            But I was bored, and like typing about something lol.

Harsh ride And interior noise is a concern for me, with trying to have a child and all, and riding in an EVO just sort of feels like the windows are cracked(*rolled down slightly*)...Even when they arent. I'm not sure if that makes sense.... And the shocks feel like they a too tight for driving around seattle....

BTW; Red is my Fav Evo color right next to BBY

But I will say this,
            If i was concerned purely with performance, then I would grab an EVO....
            Sharper steering response, LIGHTNING quick turn in, and then theres the rush of power.*chills* Absolutley no under or oversteer... It only fails, like all Mitsu products,
            on LONGEVITY. Eclipse, Great car very fun, I will own one someday Will I expect to be fixing it all the time? Yes. Same thing with Galant VR4's and 3KGT's.
            Fixed them all before. Then I fixed them again lol..

Mitsubishis remind me of british cars....
            some of them are stunningly beautiful to look at, but they are always broken lol.

Comment

oy oy oy. None of us own either of these cars anyways. We're just dreamin here.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                actually the EVO 8/9 are built great! Its how owners treat them. the EVO/STI are both quality cars... just one has an edge over the other in certain aspects.

For everyone saying they prefer this or they prefer that and one is better them the other. Umm... how many of you all have actually DRIVEN both cars??? Stop basing your opinions on hearsay, and the numbers on paper and what you THINK you know.

PS- riding in them doesnt count either.
                I thought I said I drove them? Hmmm...Maybe I'm blind

Ever seen an Evo after an Accident? yuck. lazy robo-welds, extra seams...interesting stuff....My friend bought an EVO brand new, and when It got wrecked a few years ago, he had it fixed....He said it drove better, and was quieter inside than before....Reason for that I'm not sure....

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                  oy oy oy. None of us own either of these cars anyways. We're just dreamin here.
                  lol....I am buying one pretty soon....Most likely a 2.0 WRX
                  or a 2.5 GT Legacy... (Turbo like 05-ish)
                  So I've been shopping, and driving the piss out of ever example that I can...
                  Fuckin mistu dealer wont let me near a EVOX though....Bitches..

Comment

Fuckin mistu dealer wont let me near a EVOX though....Bitches..
                    That's because you scare the shit out of them. Have you seen you?

Sorry. That was bad for me to say. Don't feel bad, they wouldn't let me test one either. The Acura dealership did ask if I wanted to test drive an RL though! Too bad I was only there for a TB gasket though and didn't have time because of kids.

Damn kids.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

lmao, I'm sorry zack but thats pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                        That's because you scare the shit out of them. Have you seen you?

Sorry. That was bad for me to say. Don't feel bad, they wouldn't let me test one either. The Acura dealership did ask if I wanted to test drive an RL though! Too bad I was only there for a TB gasket though and didn't have time because of kids.

Damn kids.
                        It has to be it lol..!!!!!
                        They were like, EVO? no way...Diamante??
                        I was like "*pauses** Peace."

Fucking kids hahahahaha

oh and I was looking around a second ago:
                        Lets see an old mitsu do this!

Comment

Lets see an old mitsu do this!
                          Here is an "old" (11 years old) Mitsubishi that would plow the HELL out of a lot of subies!

3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

shit just got real son

Comment

8====D
                              see that zack ^

its a wiener
                              it is you

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                                8====D
                                see that zack ^

its a wiener