Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol it seems like everyones been having car problems, russ with his crank pulley, joser with his blown f22b and the f22a problems, me with my wreck, sean with his swap issues etc. depressing to say the least.

parts have been coming in to get mine repaired. It's been sitting in the driveway the past few weeks. the suspension is pretty much taken apart and i pulled the stock manifold off in the meantime along with the throttle body. yesterday i stuck in a new o2 sensor and fixed the knock wire so i can run my p13 for a bit. my port matched euro-r mani and s2k tb should be back next week and i have a cusco catch can, hondata im gasket, and aem fuel rail to throw on there. also cleaned the hell out of my engine bay for a few hours yesterday. its looking nice and shiny for once
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Ive been sleeping, My new schedual has been pwning me pretty fawking good..

8pm to 4:30 am, and weve been having to say 2hrs oT blah
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Just put in a 1200watt amp.... its stupid loud...

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Yeah you're probably right with the weather being so nice lately. It has been hard to NOT be outside and enjoy it.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
            lol it seems like everyones been having car problems, russ with his crank pulley
            Ya now it seems I there's a tad bit of a miss.....not sure yet. Probably doesn't help that I clock about 600 miles a week, I'm now up to 264k. Well, that and I still drive it like it's stolen.
            Last edited by maroonaccord2.2; 06-09-2007, 12:30 AM.
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

haha what kind of mileage are you getting on it russ?
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I raced my car today with my moto, guess who won?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  haha what kind of mileage are you getting on it russ?
                  Errr, I had figured it out at one point.....about 400 miles to a tank or so?

Also, just bought the NEW SONY Cybershot DSC-W80 with image stabalization.....it's badass! And a new printer/scanner!! WOOT!
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I'm using my gf's friend's Sony PowerShot S3 IS. It's fucking badass. Macro fucking blows tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

we need a "sadalism" or "emo" thread.

I've just about sold all the shit I've had laying around. I really miss my car, I miss driving that bitch.

But money is rolling in easy lately tho. Apart from selling all my shit, I've been chipping ecu's and tuning some more people around the area. I've been pretty busy lately, with work and the gf.

she came back to Pullman for summer school and well, I've been making up for lost time.

I'm getting pretty damn sick and tired of this hatch tho. It's slower than seans autotragic was and the ride is fucking horrible.

blah, I hate being responsible. No pain, no glory I guess.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

my auto was faster than my current setup.....
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ouch, that doesn't sound right for your SOHC to be faster than your H22.

EDIT:
                          Last edited by Father Time; 06-09-2007, 02:04 AM.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                            I raced my car today with my moto, guess who won?
                            you mean, i raced your car against your moto! waka waka
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Damn I've been looking on google for HOURS at webcams all over the world, there's lots of cool stuff to see....

http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/81/42/
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I think I have my car sold! w00t

Comment

Working...
                                X