*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tresexohcb
    I would've walked past the most riced out accord with ex wheels you could find and just taken the hubcap.

x2 there are so many cb7's where i live its crazy, if i ever miss a center cap thats where i go to find it hehe i know there is probably like 5 to 8 cb's in my apartment complex
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
      I would've walked past the most riced out accord with ex wheels you could find and just taken the hubcap.
      nah. It's not right when folks steal stuff off my car. I wouldn't want the same karma by turning around and doing the exact same thing to someone else.

But I won't lie, I've walked past other EX's and the (evil) thought DID cross my mind! But I pushed it out of my head, thankfully. It maybe just a cap, but jacking it from someone else just ain't right. Plus, karma's a beyotch.
      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
        nah. It's not right when folks steal stuff off my car. I wouldn't want the same karma by turning around and doing the exact same thing to someone else.

But I won't lie, I've walked past other EX's and the (evil) thought DID cross my mind! But I pushed it out of my head, thankfully. It maybe just a cap, but jacking it from someone else just ain't right. Plus, karma's a beyotch.
        Too true. Borrowing with the intent of not giving it back is just wrong.

Good call BlackPearl2006 on spending the money for it.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

well im happy, due to the fact that not only did i finally fix my 4x4, but i should be ready to install the 01 lude cluster 2morrow.. but thinkin im prolly way to buisy to get it finished. but,,, the trim out on the "tester" bezzel turned out great. and on a syde note. my 18'nz get sent out for media blasting and then powder coating on monday. should get them back by friday. but still $4oo shy of my new tyres... but its all commin together....

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
            wow.....me and a buddy have a tranny swap down in under 3hours on our second time. how come it took so long?
            the front was crushed a lil fromt he previous owner. it was also the first major work ive ever done. we had no air tools and half the shit was rusted on. it was stupid but now i bet i could do it fairly quickly

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Its better you took your time anyways. Its best to always take your time the first time doing somthing. I'm sure if you did it again it would take half as long. Assuming the first time you took your time and learned somthing from it.

Comment

allways pay attention, dont learn anything if ya dont....

Comment

yea we def took our time and it got done right. well as right as puttin it together at 4am wil get you. it didnt help that my buddies arent honda guys one is subaru and one is dsm so we had our haynes and went to work lo

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Man, everyone that has ridden in my car loves my suspension so far. Junior fell asleep on our way back. I guess that's how comfortable it is.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                      Its better you took your time anyways. Its best to always take your time the first time doing somthing. I'm sure if you did it again it would take half as long. Assuming the first time you took your time and learned somthing from it.

Are we still talking about cars? lol
                      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

yes

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! j/k
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

yay spent more money making "slow" progress on my swap lol maybe I should jb weld the crack so I can put this off more HAHAHAHA. Thanks joser, alex and sean for putting up with all my questions
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

i just purchased an in-car camera mount waka waka
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                                yay spent more money making "slow" progress on my swap lol maybe I should jb weld the crack so I can put this off more HAHAHAHA. Thanks joser, alex and sean for putting up with all my questions
                                Not an issue. Better to do it right the 1st time.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X