No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY MY motor is up and running drove it today o man feels sooo good to drive it. For more info see my parts list and pricing.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

What swap did you do charlie?
      And I LOVE my Maxima guys....like LOVE it!!
      !

Comment

charlie finally got off his ass and did his h22 swap hahahaha.

MY RIDE

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

throwin a CEL, dont think Vtakkk is engaging. but she runns supper smooth, no hick ups, and burns clean as well. but what should you expect from a motor with only 60k on it...

and no no no no, there is not a "jumper" on my passangers kick panel. and yes this is my 3rd accord, so i know what im lookin 4. my girl is an actual 1989 model. so there is no jumper... so i gotta figure out what the heck... cause if it says DOHC VTEC.... well god damn it,,, it'd better work!!!!!!...

Comment

those models came with the cel light on the ecu.

since you have a different ecu, you'll have to wire in your own "jumper".

I'll post up tomorrow which wires you need to splice together at the ecu.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

make sure its not tucked up under the dash still taped to a wire loom charlie....mine was also an 89 per the gauge cluster date. sorry about not getting back to you on the swap, my life has been hellish lately
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Yep. Exactly.

Comment

haha
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

yeah Cory,,, not a problem at all. not lyke the world can revolve around my shits.....

but as far as the check light go's.... its deff the vtec not working after the light kicks on... i feel it until it glows... so now i gots some figuring to do...

Comment

I got my new Rebel XTi today, Im thrilled with it haha

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
                          I got my new Rebel XTi today, Im thrilled with it haha
                          haha justin I saw you at work the other day with your clean white shirt and your snappy dress pants LOL.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

HAHA when where you in? If I was at the desk I was probably sitting on cb7tuner

Comment

nah you were walking out of the back from the parts desk I was over waiting to pay for my hose

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

nice if I knew you were coming in I would have given you a discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X