*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
    And I just saved a ton of money... by leaving the scene of the accident.
    OR - in less than a couple weeks +
    'i just lost a ton of money and went to jail.......for leaving the scene of an accident when they got my license plate number as i drove away...'
    Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
    I got the job!! I will be working at the brand new Safeway in Puyallup/Spanaway area on 176th and Canyon road.
    Congrats man! alway nice to get hired....
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
      I got the job!! I will be working at the brand new Safeway in Puyallup/Spanaway area on 176th and Canyon road.
      what will you be doing?
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Actually, that quote, about saving the money, I heard that somewhere... didn't actually do it. Everyone around here knows my car, so I'd NEVER get away with it! damn 1 horse towns

Comment

Car is at macco. Dropped it off yesterday and called today, said it is started today and is inside baking. Twill be done in a day or two!!!!!!!! fuckin stoked!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
            Car is at macco. Dropped it off yesterday and called today, said it is started today and is inside baking. Twill be done in a day or two!!!!!!!! fuckin stoked!
            so its gonna be fresh for the meet?
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

yessir and my trip to california starts right after the meet.

Comment

might, and i stress MIGHT be trading in the civic for a nice 2006 AP2 S2K. suzuka blue with 20k miles.

just kickin the idea around, but it might be sold before i actually come around.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  might, and i stress MIGHT be trading in the civic for a nice 2006 AP2 S2K. suzuka blue with 20k miles.

just kickin the idea around, but it might be sold before i actually come around.
                  oooohhh very nice! Trades are always hard to do, I couldn't imagine trading cars.

Comment

I am just happy that I only have 9 more days working at QFC. I start at the Renton Highlands Discount Tire on the 11th. Oh and that my wagon will be going in for the h22 swap, new bumper and having the oem fogs put in in like 2-3 weeks. I want to have it done for the possible August 30th Lincoln Park meet.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

keep the sedan sean you haven't lost much hair yet LOL. But serriously sedans FTMFW!
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                        keep the sedan sean you haven't lost much hair yet LOL. But serriously sedans FTMFW!
                        ya Id need something that can fit my clubs and push part to the links

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

so made 386.94whp316wtq@21psi on the dyno last night

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                            lets see some video's
                            honestly all i have is my phone and at 23psi i kept blowing cuplings and shit and at 75bucks an hour on the dyno everything is scorching fukin hot trying to get cuplings back on and not melt my arms i wasnt thinking about video but come to the ocean shores meet and see it for yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

23 psi, your freakin crazy man, but I like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X