No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

driznuknk since 1. no i dea how im gettin to work tomorrow with the ninja now.....eh lol

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
      nice if I knew you were coming in I would have given you a discount.
      didn't know where you were working and you werent behind the desk you came out the door to the right of the desk if you are looking at it. Plus it was kinda a oo look I have a leak in my hose I need to go to honda . . .
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Got me some 17" Volk TE37s for the wagon today, wohoo!!!

Comment

why don't you post pics of your wagon . . .

MY RIDE

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Mostly cause it looks like poop right now. Getting it painted and fixing the body stuff after the h swap.

Comment

I don't really have any mods on my car I mean I just did my f22b swap but other than that my car is pretty stock looking and it has key marks on it and I have pics. You should make a members ride thread and just post up pics of your car right now so you can show your self and other people all the work youve done to it. Kinda makes everything you did seem that much better no one rags on peoples cars cause it doesnt look good right and youre working on it so its no biggie really.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Well I will see if I can't dig out the digital a snap some pics.

Comment

Kyle, your wagon is pretty nice. It looked really good on those newer accord wheels.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Thanks man. Those will be coming off soon and the meshies will be going on. Gonna be selling those se wheels

Comment

Ok I took a few pics with my phone and put them up in a members ride thread.

Comment

So, I just put my stock headlights back in, LOVE them! well, they're the ones out of my old 92, but they worked in my 90 with no issues. The light output is by far better than the projectors I had, plus with the diy grill, I think it looks great. I'll take and post some pics sometime soon, the weather has been shitty, so my car is filthy. I'll get it cleaned and post some pics, oh yeah, also added some red/clear tails, LOVE them too!

Comment

Just got my h22a4. It goes in as soon as I can afford it.

Comment

^^^

hope you're making some good money...

good luck with everything though!

Replaced the clutch master cyl. today! Back up and running after 4 hours of being down...
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I just sold my Firebird yesterday and my truck today. Both went for much less than they were worth but having the space back is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post

Replaced the clutch master cyl. today! Back up and running after 4 hours of being down...

man I hate those clutch master cyl. so much! lol. The first time taking it off is horrible but after that you get the positions down and get it done in a snap lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X