No announcement yet.

*Official NW Media Thread:2007*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk went to carquest and got a new ntk oxygen sensor and that code is gone now. Also realized I had switched dizzys with the civic and got the one with the bad ignitor so I'm switching those back. Should run good then.

Comment

Media

Comment

I need to hear this bad boy . . . how does it feel?
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

yay its wrapped..

but now you cant see the J J =/
          or the pretty gunmetal color >.>
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Ok so idk why but its super super lean and studders under 2200rpm... Probly failed on the design.

Comment

but passed in creativity lol!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

LOL>...Crazy HEaders FTW?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                  LOL>...Crazy HEaders FTW?
                  That gave me an idea. Maybe I'll help him in designing a header and put my name on it, have him mass produce it.

Crzy Header.

or

JJ Header

But I'm serious. I've been doing lots of research on exhaust manifold design and I have theories that I'd like to start putting together. You could be my guinea pig, Jon.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

LOL jose ftw, im wondering if the unequal lengths on the tubes are throwing off the o2 sensor as its not getting totally saturated, i.e. scavenging is being prevented because of pressure waves hitting each other or reverting back up the exhaust stream...
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Ok so I didn't fail at the design, I simply had a bad plug wire. So it sounded like it was running on 3 cylinders because it was. Unfortionatly I took the header off and put the stock on before realising this.
                      So now I need to put it back on, which I don't want to do,lol. Other than that I'd say I was succesfull in my design.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        That gave me an idea. Maybe I'll help him in designing a header and put my name on it, have him mass produce it.

Crzy Header.

or

JJ Header

But I'm serious. I've been doing lots of research on exhaust manifold design and I have theories that I'd like to start putting together. You could be my guinea pig, Jon.
                        I will be leaving in about 20 days for college, so maybe next summer.

Comment

cool man, what size collector did you end up with anyway?
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Its a 2.25" collector into a 2.5" 45degree bend then back to the cat.

Comment

putting it on is so much fun
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

So is taking it off,lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X