X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto, sorry forgot to add that.

Comment

Originally posted by blaxemj View Post
      Hey guys. I need to get my rear motor mount changed. does anyone know of a good place where i can get it done for cheap, or if anyone would be willing and abel to help. Will pay for service. thanks.
      PM sent.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Comment

My friend at Raceline in Temple City just got a new dyno. Hit me up if you need your car tuned.
          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
            My friend at Raceline in Temple City just got a new dyno. Hit me up if you need your car tuned.
            whats the cost i have to get mine done.
            from this

Comment

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
              whats the cost i have to get mine done.
              PM sent.
              Last edited by JDMxDB8; 01-28-2010, 02:54 AM.
              Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                Is there any real benefit?

How much does the dealer usually sell them for?
                I think around 15 bucks.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                  Do you want just the exterior, or the entire car (door jams, engine bay, trunk, etc.)? 2Gs is normally for the exterior only.
                  Ive got a great guy for paint, i work alot with him, always a great job.. and at low prices for myfriends, he does all the base / clear coats and i can lay graphix and murals.. pm me for details

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner View Post
                    any local places for the wheels? or maybe a rough estimate on how much a set of 4 should be? all im looking for is to paint and smooth out any imperfections...the wheels are straight
                    Mag Masters santa ana ca

Comment

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
                      Hope i put this threat on the right spot.Anyone know where i can get 1 tire for cheap or does anyone have 1 laying around.Mine took a shit last night on the freeway.
                      La palma and lemon St in anaheim on corner has most used/take offs i only buy tires there 25 busks and 90% of the time he has the same brand and model tire there

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        if you didnt want the flange it would have been cheaper.

I know when I was going through the ordeal of trying to get David's Greddy EVO muffler on my car I talked to a couple muffler shops. David got his piping cut and new hangers made for $80. So 65 isnt that bad.
                        go to pick your part and pull on.. i got mine with the muffler, so if i get a ticket, i just swich it out

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
                          Anyone have hook-ups with a Smog Place where I can just pay them to have my car pass? I ask because my car needs the original intake for it in order to pass the smog
                          i have a smog guy he will pass anything.. been going to him for years.. PM me

Comment

anybody got any job openings? idc bout min wage as long as i can get some hours to make up for crappy pay

im in corona so around there maybe :/

thought itd b worth a try asking on here cuz pep boys isnt lookin so good as it did a week ago

.My Ride.

Comment

looking for a respectable and recomendable upholsery shop in the temec=ie area if any one knows need to do my interior and also looking for some 90 or so lude seats will pay cash also have tein springs for sale comes with kyb on the front and stocks on the reats all four in great shape or will trade for coils sleedes just need to go lower thanks oooo and a rer for light k now thanks
                              from this

Comment

i have been looking for the AEM cleaning kit(21-110) to clean my filter.i have called every auto store that i can think of and no one has it.Can someone hook me up with this info.i dont want to get it online.Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X