• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
    does anyone have hook ups to automotive paints? lmk
    i know a dude that has a paint booth in hemet that does great work... lmk
    from this

Comment

Just wondering if anybody with a little know-how is free tomorrow around 3-6 pm. to help me out in installing a front SPC ball joint camber kit on my CB. I borrowed the tools I think i would need from Autozone. Or if anyone knows of a good place where i could get it done for relatively cheap like around $60. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
        i know a dude that has a paint booth in hemet that does great work... lmk
        o i just found a guy that will do it for 2000 includes prep and candy paint
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has an spc balljoint press tool that i would be able to borrow, or if anyone would be able to help me install them on my CB. I gone to the point of no return and the ball joint press i borrowed from autozone isn't doing it. Any help or advice. thanks.

Comment

anyone know good hookups on where i can buy a battery.

Comment

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
              anyone know good hookups on where i can buy a battery.
              pm PRIMESNIPER

Comment

anyone with hook ups to any tattoo shops with experience?? thanks
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

I'm gonna be needing 2 sets of tires. one for my accord and one for the wifeys camry. Anyone work at a tire shop that can hook a bulk discount?
                  My Honda

Comment

Anybody know who would repaint (Same color with clear coat) 91 coupe? No body work. I read here people saying "yeah my buddy will do it for $2000" or check out this company or that one That's not a good hookup at all. Need someone that is good and needs some $ and willing to help a Cb7 member for less! PM me

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

For 2000, you body work should b done and a two stage should b done.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

found a guy that painted some cars on socalpreude for 900. paint was like glass.

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
                          I'm gonna be needing 2 sets of tires. one for my accord and one for the wifeys camry. Anyone work at a tire shop that can hook a bulk discount?
                          Hit up Jim @ Big O Tires of Santa Monica.. I use to work there.. just tell him ur good friends with a former emplyee of his named Luis Lopez (that's me lol) he's the owner of the shop so he can give u the best deal... It also depends on his mood.. he's one cranky Korean lol.. he can give u good deals on cheaper brand tires like sunny's, geo star, nexen etc... if its for your dd's in the end rubber is rubber.. he sold me a set of 4 195 70 14 geostars for 100 bucks and I had those for 2 years without any problems.. I sold the car and the tires still looked good

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            found a guy that painted some cars on socalpreude for 900. paint was like glass.
                            if it was the guy in oc, then that place did a shitty ass job on my brother's car. and they even stole his amp and never replaced it. amp costed 600 market value at the time and only gave him 300. I will not go to that place.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Well no body work needed and we didn't pass smog. So 2 options..Get things fixed to pass the test or sell it (check out the post I made...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=170124).
                              Last edited by SilverShadow; 12-17-2010, 04:55 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                              New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                              My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                                if it was the guy in oc, then that place did a shitty ass job on my brother's car. and they even stole his amp and never replaced it. amp costed 600 market value at the time and only gave him 300. I will not go to that place.
                                na, some guy named jose in LA lol.

i'd burn that guy's place down if that happened to me... :whistle:

Comment

Working...
                                X