This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Anyone know where i can get an emblem shave in so cal??? Oh and also a paint job for around 300 or so?? It will be just a repaint of my oem arcadia green, nothing special just paint & clear coat.
    To be honest, even Maaco or earl schieb don't charge that cheap. And a 300 dollar paint job will look like shit. I apologize, not trying to be an ass. Just trying to save you from other peoples responses. Because some people will not be a nice as I am. Save your money, get at least 1200. I'm sure you'll find someone that can paint decent for that price.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Does anyone have a hook up in some decent body work around the San Fernando/antelope valley area??

Comment

Anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
          I don't think your getting a 2-stage paint job for around 300, even it its oem color. Save your pennies man, unless you want to settle for a single stage job.
          Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          To be honest, even Maaco or earl schieb don't charge that cheap. And a 300 dollar paint job will look like shit. I apologize, not trying to be an ass. Just trying to save you from other peoples responses. Because some people will not be a nice as I am. Save your money, get at least 1200. I'm sure you'll find someone that can paint decent for that price.
          The guys shop I'd take it to said that he would do the paint then clear coat for $550, paint mixed with clear coat for $450 and just paint for $350. That's including getting out the little dents too.
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

The guys shop I'd take it to said that he would do the paint then clear coat for $550, paint mixed with clear coat for $450 and just paint for $350. That's including getting out the little dents too.
            What paint will he use?

Comment

I'm not sure, when I have the money for it and I'm ready to paint I'll go and ask him again. You're talking about like paint brand right? Not color?

Comment

I'm not sure, when I have the money for it and I'm ready to paint I'll go and ask him again. You're talking about like paint brand right? Not color?
                I know that your trying to repaint it the OE color. I'm asking for the brand of paint that he'll be using.

Comment

Ok haha just making sure and I'll find out

Comment

Understandable. Just remember, you get what you pay for. But hopefully it turns out nice. Btw, that's my quote to paint just my front fenders. Loo.

Comment

Lol ok well since the next thing I'm buying is jdmb3aner's CF trunk that'll fix the paint on the trunk. The only oxidation left would be a little on the roof and driver door. And I might get a new driver door cuz mine has the pillar bent

Comment

Lol ok well since the next thing I'm buying is jdmb3aner's CF trunk that'll fix the paint on the trunk. The only oxidation left would be a little on the roof and driver door. And I might get a new driver door cuz mine has the pillar bent
                        Nice nice. Be sure to take before and after pics. That'll b nice.

Comment

Where is this shop at?
                          <-- LMFAO

Comment

Anyone have the hookup on some Hawk street pads?? I need Prelude fronts and accord rears. Gracias. Closer to completing my 5-lug swap.

Comment

Originally posted by rawb_dbap View Post
                              Where is this shop at?
                              On oceanside blvd, by City Automotive.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                                Anyone have the hookup on some Hawk street pads?? I need Prelude fronts and accord rears. Gracias. Closer to completing my 5-lug swap.

Did you end up buying that special drill bit For the lower control arm ?
                                I found a shop to do it but ended up buying that bit

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                                "2SIIC"
                                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                                X