• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    na, some guy named jose in LA lol.

i'd burn that guy's place down if that happened to me... :whistle:
    Lol
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Help with paying for repairs

So you failed the smog test and the place tells you to get this or that fixed. They may tell you how but not obligated to.
      So I found out (and this may be old news to some) California has a assistance plan to pay for up to $500 for the emission related repairs. If the car isn't fixable (and I know ours are) you can op to scrap it and get $1000 for it.
      Catch is you need to show how extremely poor you are. I summited my State Disability letter. You younger guys need a very ass low bank statement of last 60 days or other similar stuff showing you're too poor to pay $$$ to a mechanic. Oh you'll need the failed smog check papers and vehicle registration letter. Lady said "You'll get your answer in 2-3 hours" So I went to lunch. Came back and got letter saying "We are pleased to award you assistance of $500 with a co-pay of $20.
      Pm and I will give you the location of the office that has nobody in line.
      Last edited by SilverShadow; 01-10-2011, 05:52 AM. Reason: added

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

anyone know of a great tuner shop in San Fernando Valley.If not im willing to drive a bit.Tags are nearly do and i know that my H22 is not as healthy as it should be.Thanks in advance.

Comment

Try the Honda Station on Balboa and Saticoy. Then there is Lenard's (spelling not sure of) on Sunland Blvd up above the 210. If you are willing to drive some more I 100% vouch for PACC Auto in Valencia. Tell them Joe's dad Steve sent you..no discount, but they will treat you special since I spent $$$ last week there as well as for the last 7 years.
          Location of So.Cal means nothing...where in So.Cal?

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
            So you failed the smog test and the place tells you to get this or that fixed. They may tell you how but not obligated to.
            So I found out (and this may be old news to some) California has a assistance plan to pay for up to $500 for the emission related repairs. If the car isn't fixable (and I know ours are) you can op to scrap it and get $1000 for it.
            Catch is you need to show how extremely poor you are. I summited my State Disability letter. You younger guys need a very ass low bank statement of last 60 days or other similar stuff showing you're too poor to pay $$$ to a mechanic. Oh you'll need the failed smog check papers and vehicle registration letter. Lady said "You'll get your answer in 2-3 hours" So I went to lunch. Came back and got letter saying "We are pleased to award you assistance of $500 with a co-pay of $20.
            State payed for o2, all the hoses replaced, and the PVC ( not sure about the labor haven't read the entire work order) Passed smog!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
              anyone know of a great tuner shop in San Fernando Valley.If not im willing to drive a bit.Tags are nearly do and i know that my H22 is not as healthy as it should be.Thanks in advance.
              What exactly do you need done?

Comment

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
                Raceline USA
                Elton Lo - Owner/Tuner
                9237 Lower Azusa Rd. #L
                Temple City, CA 91780
                (626) 292-7030

Give us a call and we'll be happy to help you out with what ever you need. Ask for Elton. Tell him that Matt sent you.
                Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                  where can i find this amazing office at? im still getting unemployment so im sure i will qualify
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                    What exactly do you need done?
                    just want to check if my h22 is running 100%.i feel like it lost power.maybe it time for a valve adjustment or a major tune up.smog is coming up in March so i need it to be running smooth.

Comment

Any good tuning shops in SD to make sure that im tip-top or see what all i can do to get there?

i know of the firestone in la mesa, but there's someone there whom i am not very friendly with... shame really cus he's a H expert lol
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

If u guys really want a good tune up done, either contact me or Jesus.

Comment

Not too sure if i already met you once. I think i bought rear mudguards from you.Met at Pepboys.Jesus is a cool cat.i have been to his pad a few times already but its too far from me.Im in Sun Valley/Burbank. PM me your # so maybe you can check out my ride before i go get it smogged.Thanks.

Comment

where are you guys located at?
                            haha its weird seeing my own name there

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                              where can i find this amazing office at? im still getting unemployment so im sure i will qualify
                              Read my last line!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

Working...
                                X