SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sux.

Yeah the wife just had a procedure done the other day so she has to take it ez for awhile.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

im down anytime
      Originally posted by scudweiser
      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
        im down anytime
        Whats up man you have anything in mind?
        Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
          Whats up man you have anything in mind?
          um... no clue lol, dave & busters? chuck e' cheese's?
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
            Just got a speeding ticket yesterday -__- my mom won't let me go anywhere for 2 weeks as punishment
            Sorry to hear that

GAMETIME!!!!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Wassup playas!!!!!

Comment

Just got a speeding ticket yesterday -__- my mom won't let me go anywhere for 2 weeks as punishment
                How old are you?

Comment

??? That sucks man. Did the insurance price go up for having a speeding ticket?
                  Last edited by AeyJayCB7; 05-21-2012, 02:58 AM.
                  MY MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    How old are you?
                    i was looking for the "like" button. lmfao

Comment

Just came back from a In and out meet here in San diego out in Chula Vista with anndy. It was good to be.out there finally with a fellow cb7. I'm still around if you guys wanna chill at these meets.

Comment

looking for an automatic cb7

hey guys whats up? I just decided to get back into cb7's and i was wondering if any of you guys have or know of someone who is selling a clean automatic 92-93 ex. i looked in the classifieds but found nothing.

Comment

Anyone have a rotary buffer I can borrow?

Comment

Yo so who's around in the San Diego area still? I've seen lordoja,Benjamin113,and Anndy. I've kicked it with Anndy a couple of times. Anybody want to meet up and chill? I go to the local Eastlake meet here and it gets poppin. I've never met ayeejaye but I heard he came out three weeks ago to the meet. We don't have to do the hole socal meet up just the peeps in sandiego for a quick meet to still see if we are around. Anyone?

Comment

I think the wife will let me out for a little while. lmk when?
                              Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

well i know eastlake is quite a ways out for you guys but me and anndy have our cb7s out there wensdays. Were two already but it would be nice if we met somewhere and rolled out to the meet to represent the cb7 nation! atleast 4 if we get five that would be cool

Comment

Working...
                                X