No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allright ladies. HMU for the SD meet, and if doesn't go down we can always kick rocks at TGI or something lol
    619 500 3638 (work)
    619 694 7177 (cell)
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
      I'll be in San Diego this Friday till the 1st. If you guys feel like getting a beer for old times sake reply here and I'll hit you guys up. My number changed but I still have Jed's, Jerry's, Gary's, and now Jame's, phone numbers
      It would be sweet if we could get a lil xomething together befor you leave. Hit me up bro if nothing we can chill, we'll have to plan it on a day/time the wife can watch the baby.

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
      allright ladies. HMU for the SD meet, and if doesn't go down we can always kick rocks at TGI or something lol
      619 500 3638 (work)
      619 694 7177 (cell)
      So whats the game plan sir?
      Freedom Is Not Free
      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
        It would be sweet if we could get a lil xomething together befor you leave. Hit me up bro if nothing we can chill, we'll have to plan it on a day/time the wife can watch the baby.

So whats the game plan sir?
        still trying to figure out who is going for sure and who is bringing what lol
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
          It would be sweet if we could get a lil xomething together befor you leave. Hit me up bro if nothing we can chill, we'll have to plan it on
          Anytime between Wed and Sat good for me. H
          it up a bar or brewery soulds good

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
            I'll be in San Diego this Friday till the 1st. If you guys feel like getting a beer for old times sake reply here and I'll hit you guys up. My number changed but I still have Jed's, Jerry's, Gary's, and now Jame's, phone numbers
            kane if you still have my old number that ends with 2042 ima have to pm you a new number. i dont check up on this forum like i used to. prolly once every few days.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              kane if you still have my old number that ends with 2042 ima have to pm you a new number. i dont check up on this forum like i used to. prolly once every few days.
              Got it, I forgot to check in here the last couple days. I'll send you a text

My swap thread

Comment

Need yor input guys

I wanted to know what to do when the bushings on the clutch pedal go out?
                Has anyone found a replacement bushing or something to take its place?
                Will any other accord clutch pedals work for our car?

Thanks
                Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

http://www.hondapartsunlimited.com/p.../chassis/pedal
                  FA1

Comment

Got the Date and times set ya'll
                    Meeting at noon at the DMV in hillcrest and then we are rolling out to morley field after.

Comment

Thanks Gary you da man.
                      Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

I posted this awhile back but my job is hiring again if any one in SD is looking.
                        My job is hiring a tech. Must have a year of automotive exp.
                        Mostly working in El Cajon. The job is pretty easy installing lojack systems, ok pay, company provides a vehicle. pm me for a link to the app.
                        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                          I posted this awhile back but my job is hiring again if any one in SD is looking.
                          My job is hiring a tech. Must have a year of automotive exp.
                          Mostly working in El Cajon. The job is pretty easy installing lojack systems, ok pay, company provides a vehicle. pm me for a link to the app.
                          You still do alarm installations on the side Gary? If so I'll be calling you in a couple weeks.

My swap thread

Comment

yup
                            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                              yup
                              Cool I still got your number, so let me know if it's changed. Mine changed btw.

My swap thread

Comment

Hiring a fellow CB7 tuner for a WIRE TUCK in SD!

Winston from National City, near Starbucks and Mickey D's...

Dayum! Didn't know there would be a bunch of CB7tuners from SD! Hella cool!

I need a GREAT recommendation from the SD folks on who can do the best possible wire tuck for my CB7. Nothing TOO extreme like hiding the fuse box, but nice & clean.

I'm not an electrical kind of person. (I once got electrocuted when I was young. Kinda developed a fear of it since...) I would rather give my hard earned money to my fellow tuners who can do it right the FIRST TIME at my pad rather than overpay some shop who's just gonna let my car sit for weeks and do nothing to it.

Money, Beer, maybe both... Hopefully not too drunk while working on my ride...

PM me if interested. PICS of your work is preferred. If anyone can vouch for you on CB7tuner that would greatly increase your chances...

Who knows? You might even get featured in one of my YouTube vids for future financial possibilities if you want to...
                                Last edited by Accord1320; 06-27-2013, 05:19 PM.

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                                Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

Working...
                                X