SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TSA
    Hey guys, I won't be able to make it to the meet, but add me to the list.

harry from city heights.

also, if any of you guys are interested in picking up an exhaust i have a dc sports full catback i want to unload...it's in mint condition
    how much, im local

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

11 Tuners.. in SD

ssdaccord: Jed, South SD right below Chula Vista & next to Imperial Beach
      di2accord:RJ, Mira Mesa
      2.2litrebeater: Gary, Chula Vista (close to 54)
      phonts69: LeeJay, Linda Vista
      Raceboy:Tony, San Bernadino
      lil_dcb7: Danny, Paradise Hills
      optimusprime:Jaime, Chula Vista
      bmxicansd: Craig, North County
      StickyDilJoe: Joey, Chula Vista
      TSA: Harry, City Heights
      dcstimm: NAME AND LOCATION
      Last edited by SsdAccord; 07-06-2005, 06:22 PM.

Comment

ima make it to the meet.. but my car isnt gonna be there.. so maybe next meet will be bigger and have more cb7s.. this one can be just the establishment of tuners getting to know each other.. other then going here...

Comment

Heck yea lets do this tomorrow is the day

Comment

most of us tuners arnt gonna have our cb7s out there the first day LOL...sall good second one should be bigger and better..then more people is gonna be like "oh shit..i should go too.." now mooohahhah

Comment

my car looks like this right now.. so yea its not gonna be there tomorrow..but ill be there..

Comment

alright guys.. ima head out to school right now... see you there 9-920ish

if we cant find each other.. just meet up infront of emerald city at 920

Comment

aight im leaving for this bitch now see you guys there
                  Beast: Evo X
                  Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

bring a camera i wanna see how it turns out!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Sorry kids, can't make it out this week....got some drama to deal with....
                      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                        Sorry kids, can't make it out this week....got some drama to deal with....
                        no camary action

Comment

good turn out guys! even though half of us was there.. but it was good enough.. hopefully next meet there will be more..

for those who didnt attend.. we agreed to have another thread for san diego just for meets.. and this one shall be our discussions..

Comment

That was fun, you guys should come next time, I learned alot.

--Daryl

Comment

that was pretty fun next time lets have more people and more cars good turn out first time 5 of us out of 10 san diego heads pretty cool... sorry all pics came out dark
                              Beast: Evo X
                              Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by di2accord
                                that was pretty fun next time lets have more people and more cars good turn out first time 5 of us out of 10 san diego heads pretty cool... sorry all pics came out dark
                                daaaaaaaaamn, no flash?!

Comment

Working...
                                X