No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey gary.. msg me your fone number i need to ask you a favor to meet up...

if you have that spare tire cover for your trunk.. ide like to trace it so i can make another one.. cuz i dont have my old one anymore since all the water fucked it up. i need to make one for the show and i need to trace yours so i can get it done.. thanx!

Comment

damn it i was in escondido this weekend and i didn't get to meet none of you cats.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        damn it i was in escondido this weekend and i didn't get to meet none of you cats.
        you gotta let us know a lil more advance bro.. so we can make the time to kick it.. i was pretty busy tryin to get my brakelight fixed this weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
          damn bro, next time your in SD pm me so we can chill, moms will prolly want to meet you cause shes old school

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
            damn bro, next time your in SD pm me so we can chill, moms will prolly want to meet you cause shes old school

i was readin your sig and its DUCT tape NOT DUCK tape..

Comment

anyone got any info on a CF hood and trunk for a 7th gen? Just trying to look around. I emailed Carbon Fiber 1 about it so i will see.....

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                i was readin your sig and its DUCT tape NOT DUCK tape..

you shoulda read more, im a ******

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

hey gary.. are you free anytime before thursday? cuz i wanna look at your tail lights..and how the wires run.. hit me up asap.. thanx! ill msg you my cell number.. i dont know if i gave it to you or what not..

Comment

i dont have your number yet. i am off wednesday and thursday and dont have anything planned so whenever.
                    FA1

Comment

hey san diego guys.. im having a bbq at my house this friday night starting 6 till whenever...i just ask for one thing.. if your gonna go.. bring atleast 1 pound of meat or some beer...

private msg me for more info!!!

whos down?! i want a good turn out!!

Comment

San Diego Division Roll Call!!

SAN DIEGO DIVISION ROLL CALL: Whos here and whos not!

aight guys check in by saying something..

Jed Peralta 1991 Accord LX South San Diego HERE!

Comment

Danny D 1991 Honda Accord LX, Paradise Hills, out of action untill i get my license back

Comment

ima try and cut from work early and grab a 12er
                            anyway gary 90 lx chula vista
                            FA1

Comment

come on guys.. go to my bbq!! friday 630 till whenever!!

Comment

Oh what i am down to go maybe me and gary can stop by. Just dropped the AV6 on tein S.techs.

Comment

Working...
                                X