No announcement yet.

SD Division (619, 858, sd760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres the first concept.. if you like i wont try for other ones.. but ima have to do it later because its like 90 degrees in the room im in.. and i cant concent trate to do more...

cb7tuner.com is a seperate sticker from the SAN DIEGO.. so you can angle SAN DIEGO to whatever you want..

Comment

Hey looks good i am not sure but maybe we can get some other ideas.

Anyone have carfax? I think i found my project and maybe picking it up on friday??

Comment

Sweet I am going to be getting the crazy cb7 project tomorrow. I can't wait to start tunning again and modding. The 7th gen is going to have to sit for awhile LOL

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
          Sweet I am going to be getting the crazy cb7 project tomorrow. I can't wait to start tunning again and modding. The 7th gen is going to have to sit for awhile LOL
          hey optimus.. my hook up at the junkyard is selling an h22a1 USDM h22 for 2000 complete change over.. so hit me up if you want that shit..
          or if anyone wants to hit up on that usdm h22 for 2gs i can hook you up..

ANYBODY IN DAYGO KNOW HOW TO FIX A BRAKE LIGHT? my brake lights dont illuminate when i brake.. so the chances of me gettin pulled over or rear ended is very high... i cant go about if i have this problem in my car...and im tired of driving a slow integ!

Comment

damn that is sick I wish i had 2K. I am getting the cb7 for 650 LOL. I don't have the money just payments like everything else.

I am going to be working on that car for the next 2 days just to get it running and performing good. If you want hit me up and i am willing to help out.

Comment

ssd: read my post http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...d=1#post298205
              btw im going crazy with the h22 as well 98 usdm on the way (if i can come up with money lol)
              FA1

Comment

maybe around 12 you guys can head over to my house and check out my ride.. or yet maybe even help me clean it LOL..

my interior is fuggin nasty..

im going to ecology tomorrow like around 8.. i saw a nice 92-93 donor we can rip off on!

PM me if you want the address to my house so you guys can map quest it..

Comment

i forgot to tell you guys.. its the dark silver 92-93 EX with the nasty maroon interior.. but its an ex with the OEM LIP still intact! we should snag it before someone else does!!!!!

Comment

So this sucks hard the car i was after is gone... I guess the guy sold it. I thought i was going to get it and everything was set but he soldit. Damn i was so excited and even had somethings lined up for it. Oh well i guess it is time to find a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                      So this sucks hard the car i was after is gone... I guess the guy sold it. I thought i was going to get it and everything was set but he soldit. Damn i was so excited and even had somethings lined up for it. Oh well i guess it is time to find a different one.
                      Im going to slap that guy at work for his attention, ill find out if their still for sale bro

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i took apart some of the 92-93 ex...

i took off the bumper.. and lip.. and 3 gauge clusters off other accords! lolz.. i couldnt jack em yet so later on i might go back and snag em.. i need a couple of guys to go with me to ecology.. hit me up on who ever has time!

Comment

add me to tha roster fellas im up in escondido/north county i might be able to make some meets now that they're closer.. my name is sam

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                            add me to tha roster fellas im up in escondido/north county i might be able to make some meets now that they're closer.. my name is sam
                            ha, i just saw your post in that custom strut tower bar thread, and i was gonna PM you! welcome to the SD division!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

damn! jed, your shit is lookin' sick as fuck good job bro
                              Last edited by Raceboy; 07-17-2005, 01:36 PM.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                                Welcome to SD Division Sam! for inciation you now must buy all of us some alcohol to celebrate the newest person..

to all others please dont put that "MEMBER #4372984" just in case..i think thats ridiculous.. just put a CB7TUNER SAN DIEGO DIVISION link. cuz know one cares who came in first or last.

EDIT: The Roster has been updated! we are up to 12 tuners.
                                Last edited by SsdAccord; 07-17-2005, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X