IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackcb7
    hey inkyturbo, i think i saw ur car at RCC today at around 6, i looked just like yours, saw it cause of the cb7tuner stickers
    You probably did. I am working on my A.S of Automotive Technology there. Independent analysts say the curriculum there is better than UTI...
    Last edited by Inkyturbo; 02-24-2006, 05:26 PM.
    Josh G.

Power Sunroof-equipped LXs #1

www.myspace.com/inkyturbo
    www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36221

MEMBER OF THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CB7TUNERS!

Comment

Hey, GUYS check out Mine and Tony's For Sale Thread... Tons of stuff... and LOCALS get frist dibs.... Blitz Intercooler Anyone? How Bout a 5sp Tranny for 100.00 Bucks... Let me know people...
      Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
        Hey, GUYS check out Mine and Tony's For Sale Thread... Tons of stuff... and LOCALS get frist dibs.... Blitz Intercooler Anyone? How Bout a 5sp Tranny for 100.00 Bucks... Let me know people...
        hey rye why dont you show!!!!!!

tow your car here!!! ima roll up to IE after the show.

Comment

I don't think my rolling shell will be winning any trophies this year... But, why don't you stop by my crib and chill with me and Tony...

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
            cool. people from the IE. i am from Banning. i don't drive a cb7 though. my homie does and just picture this blue cb7 a sleeper. i would like to meet up with the locals and get to know everyone........
            Good shit Mang... Were gonna be planning a meet soon...
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
              Good shit Mang... Were gonna be planning a meet soon...
              -- yeah let's meet up soon..

Comment

ryan

thanks for hooking up with the tranny, very happy with it, like promised, i don't hear any grinds and goes in reverse pretty easy,thanks you are lifesaver

i suggest we have a meet at ontario mill, couldn't make it to last one due to car problems.

just a suggestion, anyone else
                Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                  I don't think my rolling shell will be winning any trophies this year... But, why don't you stop by my crib and chill with me and Tony...
                  Yeah Jed, roll out to the I.E. and kick it with us foo......

oh and, Blackcb7 Thanks for the vouch homie
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I might be up there this weekend. I'll letcha know!

Comment

Cool bro i'll pm you my #......Hey buy my suede panels they're SICK!!!!! ask Blackcb7 he's seen them if not tell Jaime to get them for his newly bought CB.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                        thanks for hooking up with the tranny, very happy with it, like promised, i don't hear any grinds and goes in reverse pretty easy,thanks you are lifesaver

i suggest we have a meet at ontario mill, couldn't make it to last one due to car problems.

just a suggestion, anyone else
                        Good Shit Mang.... Glad to hear everything is working fine....

Comment

so what is up with this meet is it going to happend or what?
                          Members Ride

Comment

Ima be in town this weekend. probably friday till sunday woot woot.

pm me some phone numbers yo.

Comment

this weekend jed..? today is 3/10/06 pm me nukka...

Comment

pm sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X