No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey ryan/tony your asses better show up and support us on saturday! oh yea your hoodies are being made. they should be done this wednesday! so come by the show and ill hook you guys up with your sweaters

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
      hey ryan/tony your asses better show up and support us on saturday! oh yea your hoodies are being made. they should be done this wednesday! so come by the show and ill hook you guys up with your sweaters
      SICKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

told you i'll take care of you guys... i keep my word.

Comment

Hey, THANKS Jed.. PM me your phone # cuz I lost it... When is the next time your rolling out here...?
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

pm sent...

i dont know when the next time ill be out there. i dont have a car remember ill see whats up. you got another number besides a work number i can get a hold of you on.

Comment

Got "KRUNK" at Ryan's last night that shit was tiiiiiight.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                Got "KRUNK" at Ryan's last night that shit was tiiiiiight.
                yeah for sure we got fucked up^^^
                CircusBHam SoCal OutLawz

Comment

Thanks Jesus for the sale, me & Ryan appreciate it homie
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

hey ryan.... you think you can come up with a fake reciept for my car for paint and body work? i might need one since i got my car did in tj if not its cool. im tryin to get the most out of my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                      Thanks Jesus for the sale, me & Ryan appreciate it homie

naw thank you, just gotta get the ecu and solenoid, should be in this weekend hopefully, thanks for the hook up guys i appreciate it, i gonna need that exhaust mani too, so hook it up guys

on my way home, my car was overheating a little and my rad craked, sucks balls, so i'm buying a koyo on and honda thermo just to be on the safe side.

thanks again
                      Members Ride

Comment

^^^Don't trip Jesus... We'll take care of that mani for you.. I got Two..

Comment

aight, do you guys have the black emmision box or the solenoid for the mani, if not thats coo

so when party?
                          Members Ride

Comment

^^^I gutted my H22 intake mani... So I do have those parts for ya... Just have to help me find them.. There buried in my garage...

Comment

ill give you mine. since i probably dont need it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                                ^^^I gutted my H22 intake mani... So I do have those parts for ya... Just have to help me find them.. There buried in my garage...

that would be super, anytime, as long as i don't have schol or work, just hit me up, we'll clean out tha garage of yours.

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                                ill give you mine. since i probably dont need it anymore.
                                that would be super nice if you could, lifesaver
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X