IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackcb7
    aight, do you guys have the black emmision box or the solenoid for the mani, if not thats coo

so when party?
    Jesus, the black box is on the mani homie, take a look. (your talking about the box mounted on the bottom of the mani right?)
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Jesus we got to plan this BBQ... Let me know...., Tony that goes for you too...
      Josh *Inky* Where you at man..? Any I.E heads intrested in this meet post up..
      Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

as soon as my pops goes to visit the family in philly i'm throwng a HUGE party at my house i'll have my turntables and everything
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
          Jesus we got to plan this BBQ... Let me know...., Tony that goes for you too...
          Josh *Inky* Where you at man..? Any I.E heads intrested in this meet post up..
          When? soon i hope seeings how the weather just got better
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Ya know i don't mean to bragg but the I.E. is the shit! always helpin' foo's out
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

just let me know a date on the bbq and i'm there for sure,

for the black box, i thought i need the one thats mounted on the firewall

never mind, i know what you are talking about now, sorry about that
              Last edited by blackcb7; 03-24-2006, 10:34 PM.
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                just let me know a date on the bbq and i'm there for sure,

for the black box, i thought i need the one thats mounted on the firewall

never mind, i know what you are talking about now, sorry about that
                oh, ok
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Im interested in that bbq.

raceboy: I got a 91 cb9 EX 5spd for sale right now. It's on the classifieds section:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=42442

Let me know if interested.

Comment

hey rye... how do you take out the fender? i pulled out 7 bolts.. but it still seems to be clinging somewhere from the bottom. is there more then 1 bottom screw? i got the on in the inner door.

Comment

You have to remove your side skirts in order to acess two bolts that are behind them on the bottom of the fender.

Comment

man what happen to the meet, this sucks, everything just went dead, if you have a meet idead please post it up we really need to get together
                        Members Ride

Comment

How about the I.E ers caravan to the Eibach meet....?

Comment

hey rye, did you still wanna trade the sr20 for a d16 and cash? i got a homie whos willing to do that with a built d16 let me know

Comment

Hey rye, if you can help me find my sc300 that would be great. 5 speed also. let me know dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                                How about the I.E ers caravan to the Eibach meet....?
                                I'm down
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X