• Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy belated.... ryan!

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
      lmao, how come you didn't make it tony?
      You guys went or what?

I was busy........with a biiiiiiotch! sorry pussy kinda comes first before Ryan's punkass who never kicks it,.........EVER!
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I tried calling to see what was up but no one ansered AS FUCKING USUAL!!!! so it's like whateva'.............
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
          You guys went or what?

I was busy........with a biiiiiiotch! sorry pussy kinda comes first before Ryan's punkass who never kicks it,.........EVER!
          as long as you got pussy man, we joey edgar and me went,
          Members Ride

Comment

Accord of the Month thread is up. Did all of you guys vote yet? If not, vote NOW!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

yap.. voted gerald! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                yap.. voted gerald! hehe

hey joey, where those pics at man?
                Members Ride

Comment

hey laguna i started sanding my box this week... i only can work on it a few hours at a time... but ive got about another 2 hrs of sanding, then bondo and then finish sanding... so maybe in the next couple weeks we can try to get it painted? shoot me a price.. lemme know whats up. peace

Member Ride Facebook
                  XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                  SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                  For Sale Thread

Comment

it's coming it's coming....
                    *stupid dial up.. *

im going to start a new thread for IE pics and stuff... so you guys go ahead and upload there whenever you guys have pics too..

Comment

IE pics n vid thread now up.. start posting up your pics if you have any.... happy posting!

Comment

Thanks, Jesus-joey-edgar for swingin by my b-day party... Sorry for not kicking it too much, I didin't know the Tattoo guy was going to show up so early... But, it was super important for me, because I got my son's full name done. Did you guys see the tat when it was finished..? It came out super clean w, a shit load of green shading... Man, when you guys left though the food was right behind you, sorry for that too, poor planning on my part... But, everyone got pretty fucked up til about 5:00am.... Thanks again, Ryan.
                        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

I'm upset man.... only way you can make it up is if you hand me those Teins.... heheh jk.

np dude. had fun regardless. =) happy bday again! late!

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                            Thanks, Jesus-joey-edgar for swingin by my b-day party... Sorry for not kicking it too much, I didin't know the Tattoo guy was going to show up so early... But, it was super important for me, because I got my son's full name done. Did you guys see the tat when it was finished..? It came out super clean w, a shit load of green shading... Man, when you guys left though the food was right behind you, sorry for that too, poor planning on my part... But, everyone got pretty fucked up til about 5:00am.... Thanks again, Ryan.

yeah, don't trip ryan, that tat came out tight, anyways we still had a great time, and again happy lated b day
                            Members Ride

Comment

whats up guys, remember when i said that someone could do the suede or whatever doorpanels, or headliners, well i told him and said he might be able to do it, he wants to know who wants it done, and then he will go from there,

let me know so i can tell him
                              Members Ride

Comment

I want mine done. blue suede for the headliner and door panel inserts! Does he also do seat re-upholstery?

Comment

Working...
                                X