No announcement yet.

IE Division (909,951, Desert 760)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What up Edgar! How the hell is Texas man.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

what's up guys..... texas is.........different... san antonio is cool... i might be able to get used to it. but damn, i'm having a hard time getting used to the whole subarbs thing.... dude's, i might be back in late sept. early november.. so yeah....

[B]JESUS did you get your car back?
      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
        what's up guys..... texas is.........different... san antonio is cool... i might be able to get used to it. but damn, i'm having a hard time getting used to the whole subarbs thing.... dude's, i might be back in late sept. early november.. so yeah....

[B]JESUS did you get your car back?

no not yet, 24 more days man, it sucks i got my sidemarkers that same day,
        clear your pm box mang
        Members Ride

Comment

Texas is like the size of 3 states. I've been to Amarillo, and El Paso at different times in my CB7. That car has been almost everywhere. Nothing beats cali so far though.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
            Texas is like the size of 3 states. I've been to Amarillo, and El Paso at different times in my CB7. That car has been almost everywhere. Nothing beats cali so far though.
            NOPE!! I dont think any place will ever beat cali... especially the I.E.

oh and Jesus, i already cleaned it out so go ahead and help me out.
            R.I.P.

Comment

i pm you buddy,

i just went to eat at tacos jalisco edgar, i was like i should roll by egdars house,
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                i pm you buddy,

i just went to eat at tacos jalisco edgar, i was like i should roll by egdars house,
                aww man, that brings a tear to my eye...
                PMed!
                R.I.P.

Comment

Yeah, so um, i'm moving to parker AZ. in like 3 months.......
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                    Yeah, so um, i'm moving to parker AZ. in like 3 months.......
                    whats down there.... cause i moved here, and umm, there's not much.. sure there's a lot to do but shit... when you're in a new place for the first time, man you dont know which direction to go... but dayem, good luck with that.
                    R.I.P.

Comment

Well pops is selling the house in like 3-4 months and he's gonna move to Colorado i could go with him but i don't want to live in Colorado, so it's stay in San Bernaghetto or go stay with a homie in AZ.

as for whats in parker? nothing really but it is crackin' there in the summer since it's a river town but other than that the homie said it's kinda boring the rest of the year.

I'll be back here again i'm just gonna go chill in AZ for a couple years besides it's only a 2 1/2- 3 hr. drive from here so i'll be visiting here alot.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

well at least that drive beats my 18-19 hour drive... Texas is far from socal... it sucks man.... visiting a lot will be hard....
                        R.I.P.

Comment

San Antonio huh? i've been there before thats a mad boarder town, Mexico is like right across the street like Jed's house in San Diego.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

damn why is everybody moving?
                            Members Ride

Comment

Yo Tony, be sure and post lots of pics of topless women from the river! I gotta visit that place one of these days, heard so many good things about the boating/partying scene.

My swap thread

Comment

do you know exactly when youll be leaving? is it a for sure thing?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                                X