X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
    honda specs 10-1.5
    I have that size.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      hey techs.....i have the abs light on my car on. how do i know whats causing it to go on? or how can i run a diagnostic?

i can live with out abs but it still shows that annoying yellow light.
      drive your car over dirt road or wet road and step on your brakes hard to lock your wheels (going about 10mph) and see if the abs kicks on. if it doesn't most likely you have a problem. either way, you still do. on those vehicles, usually it's the abs accumulator that goes bad because they leak, and those parts are not cheap.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
        drive your car over dirt road or wet road and step on your brakes hard to lock your wheels (going about 10mph) and see if the abs kicks on. if it doesn't most likely you have a problem. either way, you still do. on those vehicles, usually it's the abs accumulator that goes bad because they leak, and those parts are not cheap.

MuthaF#^&*!!!!!.....thanks joesue.

now i just gotta find a dirt or wet road.

Comment

it could just be a sensor that went out...which i find to be the norm. You can take it some where maybe autozone and find out which code the abs is throwing. It very may well be the accumulator it self but start with the small stuff check the sensors.

Comment

I got white stuff on my radiator cap, does that mean my head gasket is going bad?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99141

Vouch for: Jarhead293, 2.2litrebeater, Darkshadow707, slammed4thgen, Pacman91ex.

Comment

haha my abs light went on too!!! pulled the code and points to the ABS pump?! whack. joesue, any insight on diagnostics or plan of attack? lose connection, hope it's not a leak...
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                haha my abs light went on too!!! pulled the code and points to the ABS pump?! whack. joesue, any insight on diagnostics or plan of attack? lose connection, hope it's not a leak...

abs light was on 2 weeks ago, then last week it goes away. i saw some open wires touching my pully so i taped it up. then my abs goes on for the weekend..then as i was driving towards work today it goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                  it could just be a sensor that went out...which i find to be the norm. You can take it some where maybe autozone and find out which code the abs is throwing. It very may well be the accumulator it self but start with the small stuff check the sensors.

yea thanks jaime...but some autozones are a bunch of dumbasses. they have the tool, but we all know they don't wanna help us out and give that lame excuse "our machine isn't working"

but the next time it goes back on, ill give it a try.

Comment

my abs light only goes on well sometimes it does when im driving over 90mph but after i turn off the car and then turn it back on it goes away im assuming its the sensor ontop of the axel

hey i got a question i removed my ac yesterday and i just have a question what is the piece under the glove box i need to remove? and how does it look so i can have and idea on what ima remove and one other thing im not gonna need the fan next the the AC compressor right?
                    Last edited by Davids92Accord; 03-17-2008, 03:39 PM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

From my understanding the scanners that they let you "borrow" at autozone don't have the capability of retrieving abs codes.

on ob2 the only way i have been able to retrieve codes is with a snap modis scanner.

david, for our cars jump the connector for the check engine light and it the abs light should flash the code.

From some experiences with the pump going out, its usually a leak on it. I believe its only one o ring that has to be changed. after its changed the codes should go away.
                      Members Ride

Comment

what about the ac evaporator you were talking to me about ??? thats under the glove box

"2SIIC"

Comment

Yeah you can access it without taking the whole dash out.

Remove the glove box. it will be held together with two straps holding it to blower and heater box.

I believe its 4 10mm nuts holding the straps to the firewall.

dunno if you are taking the heater and everything else out, or just the evaporator?
                          Members Ride

Comment

naw im keeping the heater i just want the AC out thats it

"2SIIC"

Comment

after you take out the evap, i'd say you gut the insides of the box and stick it back in.

just the box by itself that way your heater is still fully functionable.
                              Members Ride

Comment

what box?

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X