Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    i came up on an amp, now i just need sub and box.

I have some 12s audiobahns, with funneled box, pm if you interested

Comment

got my first round of problems with the car, radiator had a leak, replaced it then got a loopy idle and the new upper hose leaked, replaced hose and main relay takes a shit, luckily i was able to do the resolder trick, loopy idle is still there til it warms up
      got my esp traction bar in though
      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
        got my first round of problems with the car, radiator had a leak, replaced it then got a loopy idle and the new upper hose leaked, replaced hose and main relay takes a shit, luckily i was able to do the resolder trick, loopy idle is still there til it warms up
        got my esp traction bar in though

does it rev up and then drop until it warms up? my accord was like at too.

good you still doing stuff to the cb!

oh yea mr gary here witness my road rage today LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          does it rev up and then drop until it warms up? my accord was like at too.
          ya, it goes to 2k, holds for a second, drops to 1k, holds for a sec and repeats. its started immediatly after putting the new radiator in
          FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
            ya, it goes to 2k, holds for a second, drops to 1k, holds for a sec and repeats. its started immediatly after putting the new radiator in
            sounds like air in the coolent systems. try bleeding out the air
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
              i think that fixed it, thanks for suggestion
              FA1

Comment

New to my car is a dead battery, spiderwebs, broken brake light switch (if you look closely you can see that my third brake light is on but nobody is sitting in the car pressing on the brake), and my HIDs are acting up. I'm thinking the ballasts might be going bad and overheating.

My cars had a bonding moment tonight.

Spiderman jizzed all over the side of my car.
                Last edited by lummieCB7; 06-15-2008, 04:44 AM.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                  or burp the coolant lines

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                    New to my car is a dead battery, spiderwebs, broken brake light switch (if you look closely you can see that my third brake light is on but nobody is sitting in the car pressing on the brake), and my HIDs are acting up. I'm thinking the ballasts might be going bad and overheating.
                    Did you ever build that relay harness?

Comment

I never got around to it. Do you think you can show me again? I forgot how it went.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post

Sell me that spark plug cover and your other valve cover
                          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7 View Post
                            Sell me that spark plug cover and your other valve cover
                            what!? I think Im beating you to the punch on this on jesus cough JUN cough

Comment

damn you, that project has been put on hold for me till i get a daily driver. so you will probably get it before me you
                              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7 View Post

damn you, that project has been put on hold for me till i get a daily driver. so you will probably get it before me you

Comment

Working...
                                X