Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
    i am an oem mugen fan.

mugen rears and sideskirts are the next on the list.....after i find some wheels. gotta find someone who sells flex fiber mugen sides

and ill remove the prelude emblem on the rear and put this on it after my mugen parts are on.
    lol we'll keep your little secret when you throw that Mugen badge on.

But I'm willing to bet some jdm nut could tell the difference. My friend has the replica rear mugen fiberglass; he bought them for $50 and the fitment is perfect. He'll scrape his muffler before he'll scrape the rear lip so durability isnt that big of an issue for the rear.

Last edited by ikayto; 06-05-2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
      I had a feeling it would be that.
      Your smog dilema is perplexing. Anyhow, did you get the timming retarded? Did you ever clean out your EGR ports? If not, that could make a difference.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        lol we'll keep your little secret when you throw that Mugen badge on.

But I'm willing to bet some jdm nut could tell the difference. My friend has the replica rear mugen fiberglass; he bought them for $50 and the fitment is perfect. He'll scrape his muffler before he'll scrape the rear lip so durability isnt that big of an issue for the rear.

oh im not concerned about scraping the rear if thats what you think, im more concerned about the side skirts. when you enter an up and over driveway, those sideskirts along with your piping is the first to go along with speed bumps.

Comment

oh im not concerned about scraping the rear if thats what you think, im more concerned about the side skirts. when you enter an up and over driveway, those sideskirts along with your piping is the first to go along with speed bumps.
          drive sideways up them, thats what i do, but some still scrap.

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
          Your smog dilema is perplexing. Anyhow, did you get the timming retarded? Did you ever clean out your EGR ports? If not, that could make a difference.
          When I talked to Gabe he said he did the port cleaning it helped but I am still not passing. The timing I am not sure if he has touched it. I will call him on Monday about that. I have bugged him enough today. If you have any suggestion beside what has been mention I would like to here them.
          Last edited by NorcoAccord; 06-05-2008, 11:44 PM.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

damn i hope u pass on the bar thing.
            new is the wagovan is almost done ill post pics when i finish.
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco
              Finally got on here, SOCAL yay! New to the car is Tim's old radio way better than stock. I am still waiting for the other parts to get installed. Just wait guys.

What it looks like now .
              hey i remember that spot. my buddy steve the mold maker is always there. hes there every saturday.
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

drive sideways up them, thats what i do, but some still scrap.
                yea driving sideways is the best solution, but like you said there are some cases that it isnt possible to clear with out taking the hit.

Comment

yea driving sideways is the best solution, but like you said there are some cases that it isnt possible to clear with out taking the hit.
                  Try backing over them I have done that to.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Car is looking really good Jed. Keep up the good work. Simple but very clean. Do you have any wheels in mind?

I think these would go pretty good with your black widow theme.

Comment

Originally posted by blaxemj
                      Car is looking really good Jed. Keep up the good work. Simple but very clean. Do you have any wheels in mind?

I think these would go pretty good with your black widow theme.
                      A set of Time Attack TE37s would look good. With a low offset too.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

When I talked to Gabe he said he did the port cleaning it helped but I am still not passing. The timing I am not sure if he has touched it. I will call him on Monday about that. I have bugged him enough today. If you have any suggestion beside what has been mention I would like to here them.
                        I think the timming may be the key to passing. Good luck

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                          wut u went!?!?! shit dude ive been finding someone to roll with me forever! no one wants to wake up that early for a meet hahaha
                          well i was on my way to SD early morning for extreme auto fest with the team but saw the meet and pulled over for the invasion!

more pics from cars and coffee, supastar coverage!

1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

more!

haha leo ninja shots!

yes we have a smart car in our team .

el presidente

1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

^ Nice pics Tim!
                              Raceline USA

Comment

not new.....but i want these!

17x8
                                17x9
                                Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 06-07-2008, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X