Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    new oil, rotated tires.

i ran the car without a muffler and it sounds bad ass, but a bit loud, but thats what happens when you run without a muffler.

cleaned the interior now i need an air freshener. i want that brand new car smell but the airfreshener called (brand new car smell) is BS. i want the japanese squash, but its a bit pricey, plus the closes store that sells it to me is 20 miles away.
    sux, luckily i live like a block away from the Japanese community.
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

mmm i love this jdm squash! Went to autobacs 8.99 though. i like it.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

found my stock fenders in the garage.... time to put my cf fenders away for a while....possible gutting the rear seats...lets see what happens...

Originally posted by deevergote
        Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
          found my stock fenders in the garage.... time to put my cf fenders away for a while....possible gutting the rear seats...lets see what happens...
          + weight from oem fenders

- weight from the seats

nice plan :P

I should gut my rear seat, no one rides back there.

Comment

got a cat put on 2day and just got back frm piking up prelude vtec calipers, momo stearing wheel and dc rear lower tie bar

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
            94 z28 M6 sold
            89 turbo targa white package supra sold
            92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
              mmm i love this jdm squash! Went to autobacs 8.99 though. i like it.
              Did you get the Air spencer one? Try the Carall air freshener that comes in a round glass cup with a blue gel inside and a silver/chrome top should be $7.53. It last longer then the air spencer and smells pretty similar.

Comment

yea i love the smell of air spencer jdm squash, but its depressing that it doesnt even last that long for its price.

Comment

I gutted my interior on Weds.....cleaned it on Thurs, and installed it on Fri...i found about two bucks in change, shit load of POGS that I left in there when i was a kid...haha. Was supposed to chill with this girl that ive known for a while on that Fri and flaked cuz of the interior.

Oh, i gutted my rear seats to...reasons:1. cleaning. 2. looks better. 3. 2 seater now, cant give people rides as much nowlol

Comment

new to the cb9 is dust , and a few more removal of parts off the fire wall to start the bondo and and primer, and no new word on my cly. head friend has'nt started it he forgot about it , I called him up and reminded him about it we'll see what happens

Comment

Ordered a Zealous License Plate Bracket....

Comment

picked up another car... this one is an automatic.

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect View Post
                            nice

x2! no a/c

Comment

casterX - x2! no a/c
                              X3
                              14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

When I turn on the A/C in my cb it rattles the whole car! These ESP mounts are fricken stiff! But no a/c in this cali heat is no bueno... sorry to the guys who dont have it.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X