Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
    Got my leaking tire fixed. Turns out there was a nail in it. 2nd nail in the same tire since I bought them 18 months ago. They scratched my rim. Those fuckers always scratch rims
    where did you go so we won't go there. sucks to hear bout the wheel kane but nice that you got it patched up.

and matt, i would be hesistant to track with that tire if it has been plugged up. i would patch it up then let dry for 24hrs before heat cycling them.

be careful out there kids.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
      actually man i think those things actually work if placed correctly, such as mounted on our stock tow hooks in the rear center under the car. so i think ronald_type-r has his installed correctly.

as for the front it's a bit more difficult to mount it correctly. i'm gonna be writing something to get people more informed. it's a big necessity on the track, and for lowered cars in general!
      Hehe well, my front one works fo sho, 'coz that's already been tried I've never tried the rear one yet, but it is bolted on to where the left side factory tow hook is...or used to be

I'm so jealous of those cars that already has the deisgnated tow hook spot tho lol it'd be so much easier if our cars have one of those

Oh and Matt, those RE30 are ballin!!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

where did you go so we won't go there. sucks to hear bout the wheel kane but nice that you got it patched up.

and matt, i would be hesistant to track with that tire if it has been plugged up. i would patch it up then let dry for 24hrs before heat cycling them.

be careful out there kids.
        Yeah, I had Elton check it and said my tire should be cool for its entire life. And I won't be racing with the RT-615s anymore. I'll be using NT-01s from now on. Thanks Tim.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
        Hehe well, my front one works fo sho, 'coz that's already been tried I've never tried the rear one yet, but it is bolted on to where the left side factory tow hook is...or used to be

I'm so jealous of those cars that already has the deisgnated tow hook spot tho lol it'd be so much easier if our cars have one of those

Oh and Matt, those RE30 are ballin!!!

Ronald
        Thanks Ronald. Your CB7 is Sexy Time.
        Last edited by JDMxDB8; 08-15-2008, 08:35 PM.
        Raceline USA

Comment

America's Tire by the Mills Mall. Also, Big O's tire at the same area scratched them before as well. I wasn't really mad about it since I have cheap rims anyways plus curb rash on 2 of them. But if I had some rare wheels like some of you guys on here.....................

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I dropped the car off today @ the body shop hope they will make her look like new...
            Freedom Is Not Free
            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
              I dropped the car off today @ the body shop hope they will make her look like new...
              [IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/benjerman112/Picture207y-2.jpg[y/IMG]
              Let us know how it goes because I have a similar gash on my rear bumper and am unsure if it's fixable.

Comment

Fo Show! the Honda dealership recommended them so well see...
                Freedom Is Not Free
                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

got new oem axle seals installed for the wagovan. no more leaks
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Completed 3rd brake light delete...came out about 80% how i wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                      Completed 3rd brake light delete...came out about 80% how i wanted it.
                      isnt that important paul lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        isnt that important paul lol.
                        thats what my dad said too...plannin on doing a LED conversion though so itll be brighter...its cool though cause the housing had melted..
                        But definitely somthing

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                          Finally got around to it chan? Was it easy?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                            Finally got around to it chan? Was it easy?
                            yeah fairly easy took bout 30 min on each side. both sides had its own challenges
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                              I have to take a picture of my friend's Wagovan. It's pretty G.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

FYI on how it should be mounted. taken from .:Made in OC:. honda-tech/NWP4life

FRONT: he used to have the belt loop strap on a strong u-bolt on the bumper support. the new tow hook is bolted to the same support.

REAR
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X