No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so yea im picking up some leather seats for my car today.

my fund for my wheels is going down its okay people praise my chromie blades!

its okay like i told matt, i just bought new tires for my car im gonna use them and run it out before i buy new ones. and thats when ill buy my wheels. probably after xmas.

i couldnt stand the fact that my doors rear panels and dashboard was leather and my seats were cloth.

Comment

cool jed, so did you end up paying 250 or worked out some kind of trade and cash deal

say hi to ginger for me when you pick up those seats.
      Last edited by ikayto; 10-06-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
        Those old Benz's are sweet! I was going to do that too but decided to hold off on it and save up for a different project.
        That would have been a nice project Johnny, especially with that limited AMG tip. But I'm just gonna enjoy it as a daily for now. I'm just dreaming of VIP'ing my car. But who knows...

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
        Sweet! Does that mean the AP1's going to see some track time with me and Tim?
        When I'm at the track I'm on 2 wheels Matt! Haha! It would be nice to see what snap oversteer is like on the track, but I'm really trying to keep the AP1 stock. Maybe later on down the line I might get a trailer queen fully gutted for the track. Just don't have the time, money or space right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          cool jed, so did you end up paying 250 or worked out some kind of trade and cash deal

say hi to ginger for me when you pick up those seats.
          he kept insisting he wanted 275. and i told him if you dont give it to me for 250 im going to make sure wilson will never see the lights of cb7tuner again for tricking me! jk

anywho he did keep saying 275.....275 but the other guy that wants it this weekend is paying 250. so im like in my head.."well he wants 275 today but if i dont buy it from him some guy is going to buy it for 250 this weekend." (that doesnt sound right. more logical if he goes the guy wants 250 this weekend, but ill take 250 right now if your willing to pick it up today.

so i said 275 if you meet me half way. since fontana isnt a close drive. or 250 if pick it up from long beach.

then he goes 275 still sounds good and ill meet you off the 60 & 605.

then i texted him... alright. 260 and ill pick it up @ long beach. FINAL PRICE.

he called me and agreed with it

Comment

sorry jed, my buddy is sort of a penny pincher.

every time I go with him to buy shit he always has to try to lowball when we get there.

he's THAT type of guy.

oh well.

wanted to see how my interior would look with both seats in, a little chop.
            Last edited by ikayto; 10-06-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

sorry jed, my buddy is sort of a penny pincher.

every time I go with him to buy shit he always has to try to lowball when we get there.

he's THAT type of guy.
              yea i saw your car there. i gave it a good kick on the rear quarter panel. haha jk

so if your friends a low baller he probably got a taste of his own medicine hahaha.
              -yea your buddy was like "i was iffy selling it for 260 i wanted more but its just in my room and im trying to get rid of it."
              -i told him "ill be honest... im a bargainer, i was gonna see how low your willing to go with the seats. plus wilson told me 250"
              -then he goes "thats wilsons price" lol

so yea whats new with my car? leather seats that match my leather doors. the passenger side seat rails make a funky clink and grinding noise when i adjust the seats forward and back. im going to switch the rails from my cloth ones onto the leather probably on thursday to fix that noise.
              and wtf is that white shit on the leather seats wilson? someone spilled white out or something?

whats new with my room?
              -bb6 cloth passenger seat
              -bb6 leather driver seat
              -bb6 cloth rear seats in the closet.
              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-07-2008, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                yea i saw your car there. i gave it a good kick on the rear quarter panel. haha jk

so if your friends a low baller he probably got a taste of his own medicine hahaha.
                -yea your buddy was like "i was iffy selling it for 260 i wanted more but its just in my room and im trying to get rid of it."
                -i told him "ill be honest... im a bargainer, i was gonna see how low your willing to go with the seats. plus wilson told me 250"
                -then he goes "thats wilsons price" lol

so yea whats new with my car? leather seats that match my leather doors. the passenger side seat rails make a funky clink and grinding noise when i adjust the seats forward and back. im going to switch the rails from my cloth ones onto the leather probably on thursday to fix that noise.
                and wtf is that white shit on the leather seats wilson? someone spilled white out or something?

whats new with my room?
                -bb6 cloth passenger seat
                -bb6 leather driver seat
                -bb6 cloth rear seats in the closet.
                no idea what the white stuff is I've only ridden in his car probably half a dozen time. Maybe from when we were hauling shit in it for big bear aha.

i wonder if bb6 rear seats will fit my car :]

he told me after that his mom was tripping because she didnt like having a strange looking flip man in her front yard ahah.
                Last edited by ikayto; 10-07-2008, 04:14 AM.

Comment

no idea what the white stuff is I've only ridden in his car probably half a dozen time. Maybe from when we were hauling shit in it for big bear aha.

i wonder if bb6 rear seats will fit my car :]

he told me after that his mom was tripping because she didnt like having a strange looking flip man in her front yard ahah.
                  Hahaha when I picked up the Preludes seats, it came with front and back for a cheap price. Sorry the Prelude rear seats are way shorter and smaller for our CB7's Wilson ( I test fitted them for fun). Now where both CB7's with Preludes seats
                  Hi

Comment

lol I'll be officially in the lude seat crew with you Peter when I actually install the driver's side next week.

I'm going to try to rewrap my headliner to compliment the seats and possible the door panels.

Comment

lol I'll be officially in the lude seat crew with you Peter when I actually install the driver's side next week.

I'm going to try to rewrap my headliner to compliment the seats and possible the door panels.
                      I have an extra almost complete 91SE black interior (minus dash, carpet, center console), but you dont got auto door locks and windows =/.
                      Last edited by 92ACCORD_CB7; 10-07-2008, 04:47 AM.
                      Hi

Comment

peter you have the most interesting parts that I wonder where you get it all from aha.

Comment

After changing the seats i noticed the passenger seat makes an annoying rattling noise to the point where i have to turn up my music to dilute the sound.

so i switched the railings from my original seats, anti-seized the bolts and greased the rails. i still have to drive the car and see if i fixed the problem. i hate rattling noise!

i got new tags on my lude now. $73. next year i have to worry about smogging.
                          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-07-2008, 02:28 PM.

Comment

After changing the seats i noticed the passenger seat makes an annoying rattling noise to the point where i have to turn up my music to dilute the sound.

so i switched the railings from my original seats, anti-seized the bolts and greased the rails. i still have to drive the car and see if i fixed the problem. i hate rattling noise!

i got new tags on my lude now. $73. next year i have to worry about smogging.
                            I think your car should pass smog without any problems. I thought i'd get a list of stuff i'd need to fix when i took my car in for smog but it passed without any problems. Had all my stuff on the car still when i took it in and didn't even bother changing my plugs. It's a nice low in ground dyno too at the place i went to so let me know if you want the info for that place.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                              I think your car should pass smog without any problems. I thought i'd get a list of stuff i'd need to fix when i took my car in for smog but it passed without any problems. Had all my stuff on the car still when i took it in and didn't even bother changing my plugs. It's a nice low in ground dyno too at the place i went to so let me know if you want the info for that place.
                              thanks ill remember to look for you when the time comes.

i guess routine maintence and making sure my egr ports and shit is all cleaned up. i do a seafoam every 12k miles. (probably over doing it but its for the better.)

on my history of my car it was documented that it failed emissions due to the egr and clogged ports. i saw the ports on my car and they looked like they had been serviced. im going to buy a test pipe and extra fowler so my cat doesnt get clogged with the black soot.

Comment

thanks ill remember to look for you when the time comes.

i guess routine maintence and making sure my egr ports and shit is all cleaned up. i do a seafoam every 12k miles. (probably over doing it but its for the better.)

on my history of my car it was documented that it failed emissions due to the egr and clogged ports. i saw the ports on my car and they looked like they had been serviced. im going to buy a test pipe and extra fowler so my cat doesnt get clogged with the black soot.
                                Having Jesus clean out my EGR ports probably helped my car pass smog.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X