No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa, that looks really nice. whats new for me is my blackhoused headlights with 8000k HIDs and a really nice long curb rash on my rear passenger side rim.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

sorry to hear about your rim. My rims were already messed up when I got the car, so I don't even care.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe

Just finished baking these, but I broke the housing on these when separating it. Stanley oem headlights are much better quality. These still need to be fiberglassed, then be bondo'd and sanded, and then the housings have to be painted. Once that is done I have to check for leaks and seal it with silicone before they go back on the car, or I could always sell these.
        DAMN those look sweet dude good shit

as for whats new with my car NOTHING that POS is collecting dust until i part it out

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yap.. those look good!

Comment

i have a new rear passenger side hub...thanks for accepting all my annoying calls jesus

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
              yap.. those look good!
              All I can hope for now is that these headlights will work. Maybe I should find a set of edm 2 pieces to retro in or another set of jdm 1 piece, but I should really stop playing with hids I've already spent like 1000 dollars on hids and headlights as well as accesory bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                i have a new rear passenger side hub...thanks for accepting all my annoying calls jesus
                lol, don't worry about it, anytime man
                Members Ride

Comment

well whats new with my car is....................................

I bought a new car 93 EX 5 speed

"2SIIC"

Comment

where are the pictures?!

Congrats on the purchase. Coupe or sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                      well whats new with my car is....................................

I bought a new car 93 EX 5 speed
                      Nice find. We talking coupe or 4 door?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

its a 4 door with burgundy interior but im planning on selling all the burgundy interior cause im gonna install my grey interior in it

ill try to get some pictures in a bit

"2SIIC"

Comment

that scratch is the only thing wrong with the paint the rust is minimal its not eating the car or anything

but yea theres my new car ignore the gas cap the guy i bought it off of broke the original one so i just put me old cbs on

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea you need to swap out that interior immediately.... good that your still true to the cb scene...

now paint that badboy and lets get it rollin!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              yea you need to swap out that interior immediately.... good that your still true to the cb scene...
                              x2

So when are you going to start swapping parts over? That thing needs to be lowered...

Comment

now paint that badboy and lets get it rollin!
                                yea i know i dont really like it so ill prolly do it this week im pretty sure i can have the interior done but i think the only problem i might have is swapping out the dashboard ive never done that before so i might take my time with that as fpr the paint it my be in the next few months since im gonna do the prep work im thinking of painting it the same color or having it painted the color of my other cb

So when are you going to start swapping parts over? That thing needs to be lowered...
                                this week ill do my best with the interior as for lowering it i might do that next weekend cause i still need to put the other one on stands and take the suspension off

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X