Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    my car got a new garage today. Dont ask me to show a receipt.
    Did you sell it or did you buy a new house?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

HAHAHAH, still you got your new casa bro, nice work , and thank for joey's number I got out there to see the seats and chat a bit with joey, good to talk/see some homies again. Recardo don't worry about the number bro I got it from johnny LOL, I think your phone finall went out. Funny thing was I was near joey's pad and my damn phone finally went out to, I was like trying to yell at joey to give me the directions fast before my damn phone went out. And each damn time it kept on going out, then joey came and found me LOl, thanks Joey.

So whats new with my car, well those damn bride seats are to small for my ass, and I just got a brake flush(needed that for a while now) and had them put in some ATE super blue, feels so much better now.
      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Denso ballast and philips d4r bulbs in with casper shields and a relay harness.

Output is BLEH! I cant seem to stray away from flashlight syndrome...Two concentrated portions on the road with the rest just lightly lit.

Does anyone with jdm one pieces have this problem? I had this problem with just my regular piaa h4 bulbs also.

I saw timmy's output on Post your HID setup and it was evenly lit. He's using the odler gen bulbs/ballast but I dont see any indications of the flashlight syndrome I have.

Rebaked my driver's headlight because it leaked. The plastic back housing was warped before but I compensated with more silicone in the past :P This time I just swapped over the housing from the headlight I got for $5 at PWjdm a couple months ago. This headlight was Si-T and had a duller darker chrome housing than mine so I it wouldnt match my passenger's side and it had scrathces all over so I just used its plastic backing and swapped over the reflectors.

Polished inside and out also with a micro fiber wrapped around a drill! worked like a charm.

jtuned meet tomorrow

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
        HAHAHAH, still you got your new casa bro, nice work , and thank for joey's number I got out there to see the seats and chat a bit with joey, good to talk/see some homies again. Recardo don't worry about the number bro I got it from johnny LOL, I think your phone finall went out. Funny thing was I was near joey's pad and my damn phone finally went out to, I was like trying to yell at joey to give me the directions fast before my damn phone went out. And each damn time it kept on going out, then joey came and found me LOl, thanks Joey.

So whats new with my car, well those damn bride seats are to small for my ass, and I just got a brake flush(needed that for a while now) and had them put in some ATE super blue, feels so much better now.

aha, time to lose some weight Tony. I see your 350z parked every now and then by your apartment, it has its own little spot. :P

no more wasting away in the sun at your parent's place
        Last edited by ikayto; 11-23-2008, 03:04 AM.

Comment

boo..... and i was going to ask you that question too

congrats johnny. remember to notify us when you have a house warming

Comment

Congrats Johnny, but you'll still have to show us some proof with pictures of the cars in your new garage when you're settled in.

Comment

Congrats on the new home Johnny. I was looking for one but it seems like a lot of realstate agents are shady.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

thanks guys! I put a nice tear in my lip trying to back into my garage. Yeah I feel like the people involved in the purchasing of a house is shady too.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i checked my compression because i was concerned why im loosing soo much oil between changes

cyl-1 220
                  cyl-2 205
                  cyl-3 210
                  cyl-4 205

so how is that in terms of numbers

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    i checked my compression because i was concerned why im loosing soo much oil between changes

cyl-1 220
                    cyl-2 205
                    cyl-3 210
                    cyl-4 205

so how is that in terms of numbers
                    Sounds about right to me. Try using Restore Engine Restorer the next time you change your oil. Shit works for me.
                    Raceline USA

Comment

i also changed my spark plugs because they looked corrodid. god know how long those were in there. they were white. would me sea foaming the car have something to do with that?

i just replaced the plugs today.

but its ridiculous how im losing about 3-4 quarts of oil between oil changes. what can be the problem? i dont even romp on the vtec compared to what i did with my h22 accord and even with my h22 accord i didnt even lose that much oil compared to my lude.

Comment

i also changed my spark plugs because they looked corrodid. god know how long those were in there. they were white. would me sea foaming the car have something to do with that?

i just replaced the plugs today.

but its ridiculous how im losing about 3-4 quarts of oil between oil changes. what can be the problem? i dont even romp on the vtec compared to what i did with my h22 accord and even with my h22 accord i didnt even lose that much oil compared to my lude.
                        My DB8 is burning oil too. I think my piston rings or valve guides are going bad. It might be your problem too. I'm rebuilding the motor next month. You should definitely open up the motor to see wassup.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                          My DB8 is burning oil too. I think my piston rings or valve guides are going bad. It might be your problem too. I'm rebuilding the motor next month. You should definitely open up the motor to see wassup.
                          x's 2..
                          The beginning of a new era............................
                          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

thanks guys! I put a nice tear in my lip trying to back into my garage. Yeah I feel like the people involved in the purchasing of a house is shady too.
                            congrats on the new purchase.. pics please..

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                              yea the thing is, i dont have time to tear my shit open. thats the problem when you have 1 car as a daily and everything else.

Comment

yea the thing is, i dont have time to tear my shit open. thats the problem when you have 1 car as a daily and everything else.
                                I would have to agree with you. what weight oil you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X