No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some jdm onepiece lights today from midwest meet. i'll post them up later.

Last edited by hondamanf22; 01-05-2009, 12:29 AM.

Marry Jane

Comment

some new rims would be nice

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
        got some jdm onepiece lights today from midwest meet. i'll post them up later.

damn. those are clean. good come up.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

new house alarm

Comment

^ ooo nice pit sal. always a good alarm!

finally installed the one-piece, insight DRL, and dual high beam mod on leo's ride. she should be all ready for the meet. also got her horn to work with the new steering wheel. i still need to install the exhaust, short shifter, and shift boot. ahh i have one week.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
              new house alarm

Cute pup. Bring him over so he can play with my dog. Dogs FTW!
              Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                ^ ooo nice pit sal. always a good alarm!

finally installed the one-piece, insight DRL, and dual high beam mod on leo's ride. she should be all ready for the meet. also got her horn to work with the new steering wheel. i still need to install the exhaust, short shifter, and shift boot. ahh i have one week.
                What kinda exhaust are going with Timmy? I've been considering the rsr exhaust since the sp2 has evidently been discontinued......But unfortunately my car will not have any changes done before the meet

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                  What kinda exhaust are going with Timmy? I've been considering the rsr exhaust since the sp2 has evidently been discontinued......But unfortunately my car will not have any changes done before the meet
                  I believe he got Leo a tanabe replica exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    I believe he got Leo a tanabe replica exhaust.
                    They make Tanabe replica exhausts now? Man I hate fake parts...
                    Raceline USA

Comment

new dz supension.... dont matter cuz i really need the rears cuz theyre blowwwwnnnnnn.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

wow your not worried about those oranges/grapefruits denting your cars?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          wow your not worried about those oranges/grapefruits denting your cars?

I have the tents covering my cars... the DA usually does where the cb goes and the cb far in no dents so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                            They make Tanabe replica exhausts now? Man I hate fake parts...
                            nah it's a tanabe style made by aspec about 3 years ago, and the last time i checked aspec is pretty reputable . you be the judge when you see/hear it!

kane, let me know if you find said RSR exhaust. i've been looking and have not found a decent buy.

edit: after a little diggin i found it's a DC sports exhaust. looks similar to this but the tip is more like a tanabe g-power medalion hence why we said it was a tanabe style. canister, piping, and flanges are the same.
                            Last edited by timmy0tool; 01-06-2009, 06:07 PM.
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

spewed coolant all over the place leaving a nice trail from the street through my apartment complex all the way to my parking spot. awesome
                              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                                kane, let me know if you find said RSR exhaust. i've been looking and have not found a decent buy.
                                Last time I was looking around all I saw was full retail price, which was 6 or 700 bills

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X