• Show
Clear All

Volk
    Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
      Volk
      Can't wait to see these tomorrow Tony I'm sure you'll be slammed too.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

new with my car! Almost ran out of gas getting off the 101 to the 405S going home from the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          new with my car! Almost ran out of gas getting off the 101 to the 405S going home from the meet.
          next time fill up before the meet! especially when this meet is a cruise!

i did about 250 miles of driving that day.

i got my jdm type-s cluster installed. id show pictures but i forgot my usb cable in san diego :

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            Damn Wilson cutting it close. Always fill up before a meet.
            Raceline USA

Comment

dang i forgot to check out your ride jed. you guys left so fast i couldn't catch up to what i wanted to do. glad she's up and running man. what flywheel did you get?
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                Damn Wilson cutting it close. Always fill up before a meet.
                lol, I was expecting to goto malibu and that was about it; didnt know were driving up to ventura haa.

It's cool, when I filled up 14 gallons I was relieved because I had 3 more to go. I was surprised because i never put it down this low but it only needed 14 gallons which is the amount I always put in before the Red area.

Comment

i filled up like 5 gallons yesterday before i left and i still had about 4 gallons so i had 9 gallons all and all and i only wasted like 3 gallons the whole time cuz i put some of that lucas thing the other day and it worked...i still have 5 gallons right now

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                  Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    next time fill up before the meet! especially when this meet is a cruise!

i did about 250 miles of driving that day.

i got my jdm type-s cluster installed. id show pictures but i forgot my usb cable in san diego :
                    I think I put aroun 310 that day, but I kne to get gas before we started......
                    camera phone the cluster

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      dang i forgot to check out your ride jed. you guys left so fast i couldn't catch up to what i wanted to do. glad she's up and running man. what flywheel did you get?
                      my car was nothing special, i took off my sparco seat and put the leathers in there because im still waiting for a super low position seat bracket. the only thing was clean was the interior and the engine bay hehe.

i got the 8lb fidanza flywheel. makes a world of a difference in acceleration/deceleration and staying in vtec!

but the tougher clutch and superlight flywheel got both of my legs cramping soo bad during the stop and goes i almost couldnt drive anymore!

new update: i did a lil customization to my type-s cluster(pics this weekend). i also switched out the bulbs and put the ones from my usdm cluster because the jdm ones were soo worn out that they were dim.

Comment

finally may get new tires for the rally sparcos. hello high offset town once more.

love or hate thangggg

Comment

hid
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23 View Post
                            hid
                            x2.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

customized my jdm gauge cluster

picking up some wheels tonight. someone knows but he better not say anything!

Comment

i dont know why you think rotas are so great jed.

Comment

Working...
                                X